• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

deafmedal

Hello! 296 light level warlock interested in finding 3-4 like minded guardians for a blind raid on Friday night around 6-7 pm CST. Please PM if interested as this thread is too busy to keep track of for a pleb like me :)

Got my arc sword and quickly ascended it to 294. Now to get the void sword and suffer through the entire exotic quest twice tomorrow. So not looking forward to farming mats and ability killing 500 enemies.

you have to wait till next Wednesday to finish if you do it tomorrow right?

Dunlop

Gonna help folks get this gun. Join up on me!

Don't have the gun yet but everyone needs help with it it seems lol.

PSN: Afrodeeziyak.

I assume you are full?

Didn't know about this and when I walked in from work my son was gong batshit about it lol

Any others know how to do this and want to make a group? Have a 285 hunter

Dunlop75

Got the Black Spindle with 12 seconds left, holy fuck man. That was possibly one of the hardest things ever, took us 4 tries.

Wanted to do it three times originally but now...

Never again, never ever ever ever again.

Never
Lol!! Same thing I said to my friends. Never again

lt519

Sunsinger worked best for us than stormcaller. Melts the damn captains.

Just an added bonus if for some reason you decide to run with a Gunslinger (for the Nighthawk instant yellow kills) the throwing knives will take a shield down and a well placed trip mine at the same time will kill them outright.

FiraB

Banned
you guys need a warlock, two titans and a hunter isnt going to cut it with those mob clears. You need a sith lord to clean that shit up.

Namikaze1

I am running out of Weapon Parts. Fuck. I have a little over 150 from the 1800+ parts I collected from September to March (barely dismantled stuff after that).

Tsukumo

From what I have read, because people arent talking about this very much and it is my personal struggle right now, there are 2 quest artifacts and the ones from the Raid. Outside of that, there is supposedly a small chance a blue engram of any type can become an artifact. Either get lucky or do the quests/raid for higher artifacts.

Got two from blue engrams, one from a legendary engram. I really wish they'd made them 3D, btw.
All the engrams I got from lvl 20 strike playlist.
I think engram drops in lvl 20 are based on your light level when you decrypt while engram drops on taken king playlist and heroic strikes are based on the light level you are when they drop during the strike.
Farmed ten strikes on 36 lvl playlist with ongoing Vanguard buff and all the engrams where 260-270 (I was 291). Half of the engram I got from lvl 20 playlist turned out higher light then my light level during the actual decryption.

Ophelion

you guys need a warlock, two titans and a hunter isnt going to cut it with those mob clears. You need a sith lord to clean that shit up.

Now there's a phrase I never thought I'd see on DGAF, even it was true. I do so love having become The Oncoming Storm...

Namikaze1

My first group did it with two Sunbreaker Titans and a Hunter. No warlock was needed.

Heck, we killed the boss before even killing the ads. Melting Point does wonders.

Have a Daughter's checkpoint if anyone wants to down them + Oryx, but this is as far as I've made it in the raid so I may need some teaching.

If there's any interest, I'll form a group.

Sky Walker

I am running out of Weapon Parts. Fuck. I have a little over 150 from the 1800+ parts I collected from September to March (barely dismantled stuff after that).

I used to have around 4k weapon parts. Now I used most of them as donation to factions "FWC+DO" so currently I have around 1k. No regrets.

ocean

Banned
Can't deny I'm a little bummed I can't get the new Black Hammer. A little surprised I wasn't able to get it done despite numerous attempts.

I still 100% believe good loot should remain gated behind content like this - or even harder - to reward higher skilled players.

GlamFM

Banned
Can't deny I'm a little bummed I can't get the new Black Hammer. A little surprised I wasn't able to get it done despite numerous attempts.

I still 100% believe good loot should remain gated behind content like this - or even harder - to reward higher skilled players.

Did it on my 3rd try. Take a break and try again with a new team. It's really doable.

darknil

The difference is, this sniper isn't going away. Gally was sold once by Xur, and then not again for basically a full year. This sniper can be gotten pretty much at any time.

Hopefully this can be obtained on the heroic version of the mission, not only on the daily.

Black Hammer 2.0 Sherpa Group 2 complete. Still no ship. The Sherpa continues for those who need Black Spindle.

Any possibilities the sherpa continues until 2 hours more? hehehe

Top Bottom