• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Bogeypop

You get drops each time?!

idk. I'm just doing it multiple times to see if I get the ship and even if I don't I'm still helping others out.

Please :) psn tigerheli

I'd love to take a shot. 294 Titan

Friend Request me and let's get this show on the road!

Can I get a spot? LiffeyNinja, 300 warlock.

You can get in on the next group unless you want to join someone else.

Trace

Banned
Thanks Bogeypop for the sherpa! Good stuff.

Boo, you didn't really work for yours
Kappa.png

Ophelion

damn man either im just that unlucky or they nerfed the black wax idol farming spot on patrol earth biiiiiig time... wtf theyre not even spawning unless i go back up the steps... gotten 1 damn wax in 20 mintues

wtf... is there a better spot or did they just nerf it in the ground...?

I think the consumables that give you glimmer for killing certain enemy types are pretty much out now that you can get ghost shell perks that do the exact same thing. I VASTLY prefer the ghost shell perks. I always get into the zone when fighting enemies and realize at some point that I haven't been getting glimmer for like a half hour. So much time I could've been getting glimmer for my troubles...

Oscar

Eh, reading the thread from here as a 275 light level seems just as when the gally was sold on week 2 and just a few had enough coins :(

Guess I'll play strikes and try to forget about a weapon with 310 ._.
Don't give up. Farm marks and make sure you have your best stuff equipped when you visit rahool.

I got the Black Spindle as a light 290. Haven't raided yet.

idk. I'm just doing it multiple times to see if I get the ship and even if I don't I'm still helping others out.

Friend Request me and let's get this show on the road!

You can get in on the next group unless you want to join someone else.

Are you on Xbox or PSN? I can't find your name

We all questioned, why would bungie nerf the back hammer and then take it away from us?

now we know...

wonder what other treasure are hiding out there?

and to all those crapping on Black hammer 2.0, just because its not as good as it used to be doesn't mean its not better then just about every other sniper in TTK right now lol

noomi

Got the Black Spindle with 12 seconds left, holy fuck man. That was possibly one of the hardest things ever, took us 4 tries.

Wanted to do it three times originally but now...

Never again, never ever ever ever again.

Never

Man, it sucks getting a raid invite and having to decline because you promised the housemates you weren't gonna use your mic tonight.

Really need to get a raiding party together to finish those last two bosses.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Got the Black Spindle with 12 seconds left, holy fuck man. That was possibly one of the hardest things ever, took us 4 tries.

Wanted to do it three times originally but now...

Never again, never ever ever ever again.

Never
Just buy the 300 version from the Collections kiosk.

Seil

From what I have read, because people arent talking about this very much and it is my personal struggle right now, there are 2 quest artifacts and the ones from the Raid. Outside of that, there is supposedly a small chance a blue engram of any type can become an artifact. Either get lucky or do the quests/raid for higher artifacts.

It's not just blue engrams, btw. My first legendary engram was a chest engram that became a legendary artifact instead.

I hope DrDrizzay is keeping an eye on the thread from his hospital. Spindle madness is propelling us into the next OT.

what the hell happened to driz!?!

edit: is this a pun because hes Dr. Drizzay? cuase you know thats just his name right? right?
edit: could he really be a doctor?

Klyka

Banned
I am pretty sure he means DOCTOR drizzay is watching from HIS hospital.

As in the DOCTOR'S HOSPITAL.

Not that he is IN the hospital.

Namikaze1

Got my arc sword and quickly ascended it to 294. Now to get the void sword and suffer through the entire exotic quest twice tomorrow. So not looking forward to farming mats and ability killing 500 enemies.

neoism

I think the consumables that give you glimmer for killing certain enemy types are pretty much out now that you can get ghost shell perks that do the exact same thing. I VASTLY prefer the ghost shell perks. I always get into the zone when fighting enemies and realize at some point that I haven't been getting glimmer for like a half hour. So much time I could've been getting glimmer for my troubles...

do they have one for black wax idols..... i have one for spinmetal getting them just fine... but its still an important item for stolen coins... bungie still doesnt understand looting for mats...its one of the most boring things to do in this game.. but still only get 1 get looting the item and sometimes 2 for looting a chest....zzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzz...

Top Bottom