• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

NeoRausch

THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!

Anybody up to help me on the daily/black spindel?
Got to the last part but the time ran out.
Titan 290
PSN:NeoRausch

Marvel

could never
Finally killed the
sisters
not difficult just stupid mistakes. Sadly no extra armour to push me to 301. Next week hopefully, just need boots and helmet.

Kalamari

Sorry, guys, I was trying to be funny by implying that DrDizzay is an actual doctor.

He's not in the hospital at all.

I will stop being funny now. :|

My history with the nightfall is legendarily bad. I NEVER get anything. A 283 pulse rifle -_-

And the other guy got 5 ToC...

Oh well, thanks for the run CollateralCat

when NF dropped crappy loot before (and it did it alot) at least you got your marks and XP buff to not make ya feel so bad about it.

not anymore

now its just a hard as heck battle with crappy loot rewards

Kalamari

What's all this spindle talk about?

It's a secret exotic that you can receive when you run the Heroic Daily and head to Tanik's Ketch. If you kill Tanik's and his adds in 10 minutes or less you receive the Black Spindle (aka Black Hammer 2.0) and maybe a unique ship if you are lucky

i think we should wait for Drizz to tell us about whatever he's up to. let's not panic.

Lol DGAF is the best. :)

For the record I'm totally fine. Keeping an eye on the thread and can make new one when the time comes. Just haven't had much playtime recently.

I saw someone mention earlier that the spindle ship does not appear in the kiosk after acquiring it - just wanted to say that is false. It's on the third page under "Cryptarch"

Ophelion

What?! What?? Any other requirements to get it to drop?

You just gotta actually complete it in 10 minutes. Not just killing the boss at the end, you've gotta scour that room of unlife. Salt the earth for good measure while you're there.

Doing this is bastard hard from all reports.

Namikaze1

I forgot to ask this yesterday but has anyone got the
raid ship
? I know what it looks like from the kiosk. Just asking to know if it can drop in normal.

Born2Live

What a crazy day of Destiny. Just caught up on 12 hours worth of posts in this thread, feels like an exciting time to be a Destiny player.

Looks like I'll have to wait awhile to get my hands Black Hammer V2 as I'm on vacation for another week. What's the rotation like for Daily Herioc missions?

Ty

Top Bottom