• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Shito

I really want the vienna singer, but i just dont want to do that fucking mission again.

Pls no
That's also why I say this mission is a mini-raid: the good luck I've shown with raids so far applied here as well, got the ship on my first (and probably only ever) clear! <3

This mission will sooo get us to OT32...

radiohead1

Neo Member
Would love to do the Spindle mission but I'm only 282 (titan). Possible? Anybody want to try it with me if you think it's possible? PSN = dorssom.

Oh my.

12032744_1004041049638291_5149387580527068241_o.jpg

10633290_1004041126304950_1019027844877581001_o.jpg

I sense a nerf incoming.

I already hated Warlocks, now I hate them even more. I want that.

But all three of my characters are Titans, for speedier Raid loot grinding.

Siiiiiigh....

Since taken king was released i have played from 09:00am to 02:00 am every day!! Have not been out! This is crazy.

Tomorrow is a no destiny day !

Ambitious

Did anyone get the Vienna Singer when doing the daily another time with the same character? Or does it only drop when you complete it the first time?

Frostburn

Hey DGAF, I did the Kingsfall raid with a bunch of you guys yesterday up to Oryx.

I would LOVE to get into a Oryx kill this week for my first time. I am 297 light, have lvl 300 1000-yard Stare and 310 Spindle, I've watched videos on the fight.

Think of me if you guys are forming a kill run, I do have the CP.

vac

Neo Member
Black Spindle acquired. That was cool. Almost had it with 2 of us but had ~20 secs to spare when we got a 3rd in. Had about 6mins when we got to the boss room, you gotta keep on top of the blights, if you leave them up you're screwed. Also it really helps having a weapon with each burn for the shields.

No ship though :(

nightstalker is so useless in this mission.

If you mean daily, we had 2 nightstalkers. Personally found smoke bomb invis to revive/save self is very useful and bow makes short work of adds.

tizaffy

Neo Member
hi hi. so like everyone i know no longer plays destiny and ive been trying to carry a 280 light through this exotic to the point i want to smash my head through my tv.

Can some 290+s invite me plz. im a 290 titan. looking to exotic daily for the sniper :)

Im EU . PSN Zuff

Nah, nightstalker is really good for this.
Super for black balls to kill them quick, kill the adds, and make some orbs!

the super doesn't kill anything - guns do. and they all have shields and aim bots. and nightstalker likes to jump and float to cast its super so by the time i shoot something i'm dead.

You say that now... But what if secret GHorn 2.0 is found in tomorrow's Daily?!?!

Yeah if it does i will be there! Haha

Last night after the raid i said, good, tomorrow no destiny, then the black spindle story broke and i had to do that, then friends came online and needed some help with the raid.. A no destiny day turned into a 15 hours destiny session!

Dawg

Do people still do old raids here? Like, I kinda wanna do VoG some time once I reach 40 but I dunno how popular it still is. I figured it might be easier now to do a no death run (for the trophy) as well :>

Top Bottom