• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

MrDaravon

Went out to dinner with the wife to relieve the stress of failing the Spindle for ~8 hours, restaurant is filled with screaming children, great lol.

I'm counting on all the big strong guardians here to help me next time this is the Daily :D

Klyka

Banned
Jumping on PS4 now, would be great if people could help me with the sniper!

PSN Klyka1 throw me an invite or join my fireteam!

Hello DGAF,

Its me Mike Ehrmantrout. You may recall me from such times as helping you get that flawless raider trophy for your platinum or taking down Crota for your Crux. Or maybe as an all round helpful member of the community

Now I need you, can someone, please, for the love of god, help get get this fucking spindle

I thank you in advance

297 Nightstalker btw

Send a FR to WHOAguitarninja. We've gotten close twice now but one of our guys just had to bail.

MrDaravon

Hello DGAF,

Its me Mike Ehrmantrout. You may recall me from such times as helping you get that flawless raider trophy for your platinum or taking down Crota for your Crux. Or maybe as an all round helpful member of the community

Now I need you, can someone, please, for the love of god, help get get this fucking spindle

I thank you in advance

297 Nightstalker btw

Oh man you still didn't get it? I'm rooting for you, we came so close that last time!

Lunar FC

Hello DGAF,

I thank you in advance

297 Nightstalker btw

You didn't do none of those things for me. You do not deserve my services.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Yeah if you're up for it Drizzay, that's 4 so far the raid in couple hours:

1. Drizzay
2. ZW33
3. OGxNinja (Zw's brother)
4. Namikaze
5. TheGentleman2014?

Wouldn't mind doing the raid, is this a fresh run?
I haven't gotten past
the giant ogre
but I have read up on what to do afterwards if that's okay?

EL CUCO

Hello DGAF,

I thank you in advance

297 Nightstalker btw
I read all of this in Mike's voice
image.php

Shito

We found Shadowshotting the balls/adds to be a much more efficient use of the Hunter during the entire mission.
Definitely.
There are always lots of adds around those balls.
Shadowshoot the ball, then just fire on the big ball to make it die, and all of its adds as well in the process.
And enjoy the orbs it generates.

Namikaze1

Anyone have a nice guide for tier 3 CoO this week, want to make aure i grab that fragment...
1. Just do everything you normally do in Crota's End
2. Fragment got!
3. Teabag the spot the fanatic died on.
4. Keep doing step 3 even if the ground is poisonous.
5. Keep doing step 3
6. Restart the whole thing and repeat steps 3-5.

deoee

All of you Spindlers good luck!

It's too late here in Germany to help anyone plus I'm exhausted.
I hope that you will all get your shiny new 3 rounds sniper without the need to reload :)

E4IS5E2.gif

noomi

It's crota without oversoul.

Go nuts.

1. Just do everything you normally do in Crota's End
2. Fragment got!
3. Teabag the spot the fanatic died on.
4. Keep doing step 3 even if the ground is poisonous.
5. Keep doing step 3
6. Restart the whole thing and repeat steps 3-5.

Hahaha! Thanks guys, seems like EZ mode, going to get my fragment tonight in that case.

R0ckman

284 sword enough? do you kill black balls first or bum rush first?

Yeah, that should be fine. One person can clear the room and if there is a good time you can run up and use it too. You can't wipe really you just sit and wait for a self revive.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
296 nightstalker, would like to get spindle, can make tons of orbs with bloodbound and light of the pack, also sword to try the bumrush technique

psn - dayeight

Top Bottom