• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Shito

Don't care about spoiling myself the raid, so I'm gonna watch stabie's stream, and maybe Goth one on the side.
Good luck everyone raiding, I count on you all to pave the way for when I'll be ready to do it! :D

Oscar

My Draksis farm loot from 20 ToC:

- Crest of Alpha Lupi (Y2)
- Enphyrean Bellicose
- Helm of Inmost Light (Y2)
- Telesto
- Zhalo Supercell

28 Strange Coins for 5 Exotics? Thank You Based Draksis.

Time for me to step out of the thread. Hopefully I can find a blind raid next week (Wednesday or so, depending on when raid reset is and who is up for it).

I'm only light 237 and I can start playing hardcore Tuesday night.

Just mainly PvP dailies from now until then. And maybe I'll gamble a little more from Xur. Only 80ish strange coins left.

Namikaze1

Afro: "Guys, you go ahead and figure this out. There's this doctor's appointment I have to go. I got some more important things in life to deal with like my health."

*Reschedules doctor's appointment 5 minutes later*

I'm conflicted. I want some more Exotic weapons and armor but this exploit takes away all the fun of earning them yourself. I think I'm just on a different wavelength than most hardcore players, who try racing to the top instead of just taking their time and messing around.

Lexad

Picked up my impossible machines and got a st 14 from the engr. Going to try three of coins this afternoon afternwork

GhaleonEB

Happy raiding everyone. I'm going head-down at work for the next few hours, but I'll be thinking of you. Tear Oryx a new one for me.

Please to tag all discussion about raid particulars when you get there, from how you get in forward.

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
Time for me to step out of the thread. Hopefully I can find a blind raid next week (Wednesday or so, depending on when raid reset is and who is up for it).

Just mainly PvP dailies from now until then. And maybe I'll gamble a little more from Xur. Only 80ish strange coins left.

I feel your pain, I'm stuck at work and won't be able to play until next Tuesday. Going to have to get a lot of game time in on my days off to catch up.

Dude I'm totally down to doing a blind raid next weekend if you were still up to it, and if I don't get time to play this weekend. My goal for this weekend is to play as much as possible and try for that Light 290.

But yah. I would definitley do a blind raid next week, if I don't get to it this weekend which I probably wont.

r95ul.jpg

Life is pain.

Just hit 288 light. The damage penalty in the raid should be minimal, so I might actually try it today.

Honestly in the 280s should be fine. I did the heroic dailies @ 220ish on 240 and even that wasn't that bad. Of course raids are different but a few off should be no problem.

coy

If I can't get enough light this weekend, I'll PM you as I'd like to try to run it blind initally as well.

I feel your pain, I'm stuck at work and won't be able to play until next Tuesday. Going to have to get a lot of game time in on my days off to catch up.

Dude I'm totally down to doing a blind raid next weekend if you were still up to it, and if I don't get time to play this weekend. My goal for this weekend is to play as much as possible and try for that Light 290.

But yah. I would definitley do a blind raid next week, if I don't get to it this weekend which I probably wont.

If I can't get enough light this weekend, I'll PM you as I'd like to try to run it blind initally as well.

Sounds good yall! Let's keep each other in mind / updated so we can possibly blind raid together. Rarbusto and LT wood might be in the same boat.

Top Bottom