• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Sullichin

Man everyone's getting 3000x exotic engrams from the lame 3oC exploit or raiding. And I'm getting nothing in strike playlists besides a dupe alpha lupi for titan when i'm playing as a hunter, in between my game crashing constantly.

flkraven

Sounds good yall. Let's keep each other in mind / updated so we can possibly blind raid together. Rarbusto and LT wood might be in the same boat. Although they might have raid groups setup, not sure exactly.

I'll probably be 290ish this weekend but no idea when I'll try the raid. It's killing me!

Sounds good yall. Let's keep each other in mind / updated so we can possibly blind raid together. Rarbusto and LT wood might be in the same boat. Although they might have raid groups setup, not sure exactly.

Okay so for future reference, and again this isn't final, here's a group for sometime next weekend:

1. TheWorthyEdge
2. Xplicitone
3. Coy
4. TacticalFailure
5. Baliis
6. -------

I have a friend that would probably do it blindly as well, so I'll just put a dash for now.

Baliis

Okay so for future reference, and again this isn't final, here's a group:

1. TheWorthyEdge
2. Xplicitone
3. Coy
4. TacticalFailure
6. -------

I have a friend that would probably do it blindly as well, so I'll just put a dash for now.

I'd be down for it depending on when you wanna run

r95ul.jpg

Life is pain.
oh it's true, it's damn true

Jinjo

K, i'll be farming Relic Iron while you guys go off raiding cause I'm too cheap to use marks for relic iron now.

Lee

re: Raid

how'd they get through the statues?

At work so I can't watch streams.

Need two relics, dunk at statue at same time, relics spawn in a different location downstairs and to the left and right, shoot the barriers to bring them down. Can't take too long or you have to re-do the last statue. Rinse and repeat for all 6 statues.,

What is the scourge of winter cheese?

Apparently Xur is selling a consumable that ups the chances of getting an exotic engram when killing an ultra. So I guess people are buying mass amounts of them and then playing certain missions that allow you to respawn near an ultra after you die.

I obviously haven't done it yet so I don't have any better specifics for you. Just how it was vaguely explained to me.

So for this Scourge of winter cheese, does the difficulty of the mission matter?

No. I did it on level 14 easy. Ended up with 8 exotics on 42 strange coins (which is 30 'three of coins'). 2x Jade Rabbits and 2x Skyburner's Annex though. Still 6 unique year 2 Exotics for those 42 coins. Can't beat that.

Ganhyun

re: Raid

how'd they get through the statues?

At work so I can't watch streams.

there are relics, you have to place two relics in each statue in very close timing to each other. if you take too long it fails. you do this with 6 statues. it opens a portal that you run through.

SkylineRKR

Did the exploit on easy, too bad I didn't have that many SC. Had like 20 three of coins. But got Hawkmoon, 2x 4th, 2x sealed ahamkara, Invective, Telesto.

Top Bottom