• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

GutZ31

Holy fuck. That Darkblade Strike had me like :eek:
Common reaction I think.

84735700.jpg

LTWood12

T-44 and I need a 3rd for spindle. It's his first attempt of the day and my mic is charging if it's someone who can help explain the strat to him that would be great

noomi

Noomi I saw your post earlier on the daily. Can you link me or post it again if you get a chance?

The one about the Black Hammer 2.0 I posted in the morning?

That was on reddit and sadly the mods there removed it. Though there are many topics about where and how on the destiny subreddit that cover all those details.

www.reddit.com/r/destinythegame

Unless of course you mean something else about what I posted.

Namikaze1

Yeah, I mean I want them but it's such a fucking hassle to finish these quests... I probably will eventually but for now I'm happy with at least one.
I need to quickly get through the crucible requirement for both swords. Once I get through the PvP requirement, I'm taking my sweet time doing the PvE stuff.

noomi

I need to quickly get through the crucible requirement for both swords. Once I get through the PvP requirement, I'm taking my sweet time doing the PvE stuff.

I don't know the exact details, but I read somewhere that there is way to speed up the quest process by speaking to Shaxx with multiple swords in your inventory...

Silvard

Does anyone need one more to get the spindle? I've already done it with one character and want to get it (and hopefully the ship) with my 291 titan.

PSN SilvardCT

Let's do this!

MrDaravon

Can't believe I'm getting back on, goddamn this game lol. Probably just going to do other stuff though, way too many spots in front of me on the Bogey-train, god bless him.

MrDaravon

So, people that leveled their alts, how did you get legendary gear for them so you can infuse those high level blues?

I'm not positive, but I think infusing isn't class specific, so if you have Hunter 295 boots you can use them to infuse Warlock boots. Someone else should confirm that though.

Namikaze1

What's so bad about this quest? I have yet to get it.
1. You need to farm 25 Hadium Flakes for one. 75 in total for all 3 swords.
2. You need to kill 25 Guardians in PvP per sword. This is the only PvP requirement in the exotic sword quest.
3. You need to farm for an item that has like a 5% chance of dropping. You need 10 of them. It's a different item type for each sword too.
4. you're fucked if you went void sword with Titan cause you need to do 500 ability kills for a step.
5. Doing the Sunless Cell Light 300 version with randoms is a nightmare.

Top Bottom