• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Baliis

I'm not positive, but I think infusing isn't class specific, so if you have Hunter 295 boots you can use them to infuse Warlock boots. Someone else should confirm that though.

He means where did you get the legendaries, not the blues lol. I assume no just storing engrams, vendors, and just plain old grinding

So, people that leveled their alts, how did you get legendary gear for them so you can infuse those high level blues?
I just got my Hunter up to 287 in 5 minutes. Already had an exotic helmet and chest. Used motes of light to level up dead orbit. Got the boots from DO. Had 200 marks so I bought the hood and gloves. Used 290+ gear that I saved on my Titan to infuse to my legendary on my Hunter. Only thing holding me back is the 200 stock artifact.

Mindlog

Oh yeah.
Y5LxCFq.jpg
My early impression. Hawkmoon and Fatebringer had a baby. I like the way it sounds too.
1. You need to farm 25 Hadium Flakes for one. 75 in total for all 3 swords.
2. You need to kill 25 Guardians in PvP per sword. This is the only PvP requirement in the exotic sword quest.
3. You need to farm for an item that has like a 5% chance of dropping. You need 10 of them. It's a different item type for each sword too.
4. you're fucked if you went void sword with Titan cause you need to do 500 ability kills for a step.
5. Doing the Sunless Cell Light 300 version with randoms is a nightmare.
Just saved me an enormous headaches. Thank you so much.

Couldn't get it done earlier and then had to do real life stuff. Anyone around now that wouldn't mind helping with/needs the Spindle? PSN: "tehSlacker".

Edit: got in one.

Rubenov

Sorry GAF teammates, can't play till Friday night. Can't get my PS4 to work in this fancy DC hotel. Have been to several poor countries for work before, brought my PS4 and it worked there no problem.

On the plus side I guess I'll get some sleep; haven't done much of that since TTK came out.

gdt

All the leaked stuff was pretty darn accurate....so now I can't remember what comes next....

Is it a fallen DLC? Or vex? I remember Cabal isn't for a long time.

We still haven't gotten a fallen raid dammit.

MrDaravon

He means where did you get the legendaries, not the blues lol. I assume no just storing engrams, vendors, and just plain old grinding

Ah.

Also I'm still legit mad you did this in one try, I literally spent almost all day on it and didn't get it. See if I let you powerlevel me in Diablo again!

noomi

Sorry GAF teammates, can't play till Friday night. Can't get my PS4 to work in this fancy DC hotel. Have been to several poor countries for work before, brought my PS4 and it worked there no problem.

On the plus side I guess I'll get some sleep; haven't done much of that since TTK came out.

Heya Rube! No worries, we'll see you Friday :)

Ok now I'm really going to sleep, g'night!

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
150 marks again DGAF. What should I get? The DO scout maybe?

Yup, it's a real winner.

3/3 spindles gotten, just in case. got a 308 junk gun and a 298 (iirc) junk gun in case they nerf the 310 I can get a 290 back up to like 306.

I still think this nerf is 100% an awful way to treat your players. And the way it is being communicated even more so. Bungie's community manager is terrible.

Yup, it's a real winner.

3/3 spindles gotten, just in case. got a 308 junk gun and a 298 (iirc) junk gun in case they nerf the 310 I can get a 290 back up to like 306.

I still think this nerf is 100% an awful way to treat your players. And the way it is being communicated even more so. Bungie's community manager is terrible.

Bungie's first response is nerf. 3 of Coins, nerf, Black Hammer 2.0 nerf. I hope no one believes the gun being 310 was a mistake.

Shito

Yup, it's a real winner.

Yep, totally agree here.
Not only their decision to nerf this harmless mistake is stupid, but it's being brought to the players with that good old mix of vagueness and condescension Deej is so good at.
This all tarnishes an otherwise awesome event...

gdt

Made a lot of progress today to 249 light.....should be pretty high up tomorrow. Excited to catch up to you guys.

Now to find my mic....

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Bungie's first response is nerf. 3 of Coins, nerf, Black Hammer 2.0 nerf. I hope no one believes the gun being 310 was a mistake.

Have they said anything about 3oC getting a nerf?

The cynical part of me agrees about the Spindle. I think honest to god they saw a Ghorn 2.0 situation forming - LFG KF MUST HAVE SPINDLE. Or they thought it trivialized the encounters in the raid. Surprise! That's what happens when you design literally every single encounter around tiny damage windows where the only way to win is maximize DPS, ie snipers.

Top Bottom