• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

DarKshodaN

I think we might have a group started! Which night works best for yall in the coming days? I'm open for any.

DGAF Blind Raid

1) xplicitone
2) LiK
3) Frenden
4) Pyrandes
5)
6)

I would be in, would be my first try, lightlevel 298
Time to test out the Blackhammer 2.0 before it get nerfed :p

Psn ID: darkshodan84

Just hit me up when i am online , i will join then

R0ckman

Any advice on the Black Spindle boss fight? Been trying with a few friends for the last 3 hours. :-(

Deal with taken orbs first, slowly move around the room clearing sections of adds, when they are down in an area to give you safety, pepper boss, move and repeat. I think my mistake in most of my groups was freaking out about adds and staying in that room at the entrances. The boss would spam dark wave at the entrance hindering easy escape to the rest of the room and adds would pile up. People would freak and run out into the room and get mauled by the inflation of adds, spawn/revive run back to room and this would repeat until time ran out.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Not sure what that means?
Neither am I, it's not a message I've ever seen before
CPpReriWcAA3wj2.jpg

GrizzNKev

Banned
Okay guys, I'm really desperate here. I want to do that daily story thing but all my friends have given up after many failures. Can I get two people to help me out? I'm 291, PS4 name is GrizzNKev

They need to change mouldering shards. Should work like tier tokens in Wow, so once you have say 40-50 you can buy a piece of raid gear from Eris, while obviously removing the ability to buy them, as right now they are stupid and a waste of time.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ophelion and pyrandes were first, do you guys still wanna go?

Edit : ok sorry doobage, somebody else offered you a party though

They need to change mouldering shards. Should work like tier tokens in Wow, so once you have say 40-50 you can buy a piece of raid gear from Eris, while obviously removing the ability to buy them, as right now they are stupid and a waste of time.

They were on the right path with PoE and Variks selling things. But missed the best part about loot drops. Your idea would be great in combination to how it is now.

see? i knew Bungie was BSing again.

Last raid I got a 302 light Class Armor. This raid: 300 light Class Armor. w00t.

They (apparently) screwed it up again because it doesn't seem to account for what Light your gear drops at, and it doesn't account for the Mouldering Shards extra loot.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Regarding Spindle

treat the enemies like their shields are all resistant pls

seriously, you cant just primary things to death quickly - if anything, whatever is unshielded is super fodder.

BraXzy

Right so I heard that the Stillpiercer was a good sniper and needed rank 2 Gunsmith plus a quest.

I completed four of the weapon mini quests to rank up to 2. Then I did the 75 kills with a telemetry thanks to Dark Beyond and my 1000-Yards firefly perk. Then I salvaged some old snipers I had in the vault and whatever else he asked me to do. All in the space of half an hour xD

Turns out, as cool as it looks and as useful its perks, since it is Hunter only I decided to go with 1000-Yard Stare anyway :3

It was already 298, I infused it to 307 with a raid fusion rifle and then infused with Spindle to get the full 310. Feelsgoodman.

Top Bottom