• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Frenden

Banned
I knew that had to be it. Funny thing is, I'm not even specced for range on it. Its just that good. It really does feel like a Year 1 handcannon.

Totally. That seems fair to me. It takes up an exotic slot from other worthy guns. I love it for strikes and stuff. It's just as good of a trash collector as Fatebringer. And the returned bullet on precision kills makes for fun times.

zewone

Got a 308 and 305 Pulse Rifle. The 308 got Firefly. Can't remember what the 305 has. I much prefer the perk my 303 pulse rifle I got from my first raid last week has. It's that Life Saver perk. Will infuse the 308 to it and the 305 to my Omolon scout.

My hunter also got gloves but lol. It's 300.

Firefly is unique to that Pulse.

I'd hang on to it myself.

Bogeypop

What is your strat ? Lol sweet ur helping people too dgaf da best

Come watch my stream and see my strats firsthand!

http://www.twitch.tv/boogiepop/

Is the wait list too big to jump on?

I still have 8 people to help and it's only 3 hours until reset. I wouldn't count on having time for anymore people. (Though I think maybe 2-3 of them aren't around anymore so I might have to grab replacements from the thread)

chewydogg

Come watch my stream and see my strats firsthand!

http://www.twitch.tv/boogiepop/

I still have 8 people to help and it's only 3 hours until reset. I wouldn't count on having time for anymore people. (Though I think maybe 2-3 of them aren't around anymore so I might have to grab replacements from the thread)

You can take me off the list, I'm going to bed. Thanks for what you are doing Bogey! Maybe I'll get one next time.

SheHateMe

Not gonna lie, I was jealous of all of you going for the Black Spindle.

And then I played tonight.

My haul for tonight are as follows: 280 Uffern HC4 handcanon, 274 The Next Big Thing shotgun, finished one Armsday quest and got the 280 Stillpiercer, which allowed me to rank up my Vanguard faction for a 280 1000-Yard Stare and received another Armsday quest because I'm Rank 3 and received Ace Of Spades exotic.

A crap ton of blues to infuse with my lower level legendaries (I love my JabberHakke-D) and experience everywhere. Started at 251, ended at 260.

Baby steps. Satisfying. Enjoyable. Baby steps.

We need one more for a last ditch black spindle run. Got a Titan and warlock both right around 290, just need someone else to help us finish this. Two hours of failed attempts is making us a little irritated.

FeD.nL

Spindle served it's purpose I guess, sexy beast got even sexier:

ptzaOam.png

And now I can go back to having Zhalo equipped. Probably my favorite weapon so far.

But if anyone needs help on Xbox One with the Spindle just hit me up. 296 Warlock, GT : FeD 989

Man... Tried spindle at least 15 times got close a few times but just can't get it down. We are Titan, Titan and Hunter all 295 light.

So frustrating

420bits

So with the incoming "adjustment" to Black spindle I think I will get a few weapons I won't be needing up to 300 by abusing the blueprint-vendor.

Use my current 310 Spindle to upgrade one of them and hope it becomes 310 and when the patch hits I just infuse the nerfed one with the 300+ weapon, probably won't be 310 but it should be higher than 290.

Unless they decide to be nice about it and keep the spindles that dropped at 310 even after patch, but somehow I don't think that will happen.

Top Bottom