• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Hedge

I have it but I need two more tier 2 kills to charge it. I got it from a tier 2 kill if a remember well. I'll try to set up a CoO group here around 6:30pm CEST to complete Eris' quest.

I have one T2 Rune (stolen), so I hope I catch you online then.

Skele7on

Banned
lol the people who tell you things troll you so hard. But they invite you to parties and gift CEs so it's all forgiven :p

Shouldn't be more than a week before it's the Daily again, you know how much bungie likes DLC Dailies

The person that told me was Bungie Informer and the legend blue.

:( bastards. It's fine sound like it'll be a regular thing by the sounds of it, I have more than enough stuff to grind.

I think Bungie is telling us that actually these dailies have secrets within them...

Tecnniqe

Banned
I'm sorry to hear that, man. When the Daily rolls out again let me know and you'll be the first person I help.

We found Gjallarhorn 2.0, but it requires you to do Skolas with pre-TTK gear and with Burns like when it launched and you can't use Gjallarhorn.
Tell me more about this Gjallarhorn 2.0
There may be a VoG mission secret, with not attacking the vex thing..
Wait what?
Them MALICE! Will use it.

Oh man! I will take the chance to infuse my 1000 twice then. Get it up to 310.
Can you provide the link?

Edit: https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/155921520

Oh boy Ill infuse all the secondaries I want to keep up to 300 today. Good I got on reserve 300 Axio beads. Glimmer will not be a problem to get 20+ .Will also infuse a few crappy secondaries up to 300 just as a feeder for the nerfed spindle. Will get it up to 300 but that ok
Oh damn, well I hope I'll have time to infuse my 295 1000 yard before this happens

ocean

Banned
Them MALICE! Will use it.

Oh man! I will take the chance to infuse my 1000 twice then. Get it up to 310.
Can you provide the link?
Raid spoilers:

I never wanna cap a platform again. Don't wanna leave to detonate a bomb. Just wanna stay in my bubble, safe from my gun trying to murder me, shooting an infinite, uninterrupted double damage auto fired stream of bullets at Oryx's belly. It's cathartic.

Raybunny

Raid spoilers:

I never wanna cap a platform again. Don't wanna leave to detonate a bomb. Just wanna stay in my bubble, safe from my gun trying to murder me, shooting an infinite, uninterrupted double damage auto fired stream of bullets at Oryx's belly. It's cathartic.

The MALICE crew will do some work today. Feels so smooth!

ocean

Banned
Tell me more about this Gjallarhorn 2.0

Wait what?

Oh damn, well I hope I'll have time to infuse my 295 1000 yard before this happens
We'll have to wait until it's the daily.

But when I did that Paradox mission, there were some Minotaurs at the entrance to the Vault. As I started shooting them, Nolanbot was like "don't attack them! Their attack profile is off" but then said "oh well" as I wrecked them". Thought it was just a funny little quip but now I wonder if it's a hint to do something different when it's the daily. Maybe cap all points and activate spire?

The mission being VoG means there's a billion different places to look :p

Damn...

The game has been out for 1,5 week and people still haven't found the Sleeper Simulant yet.

was there not meant to be hints on the collectors edition? on that map or something (just recalling something random i read)
We'll have to wait until it's the daily.

But when I did that Paradox mission, there were some Minotaurs at the entrance to the Vault. As I started shooting them, Nolanbot was like "don't attack them! Their attack profile is off" but then said "oh well" as I wrecked them". Thought it was just a funny little quip but now I wonder if it's a hint to do something different when it's the daily. Maybe cap all points and activate spire?

The mission being VoG means there's a billion different places to look :p

He says that on the normal mission, did the level with both attack and no attack and there is no difference that i noticed :(

Waldini

was there not meant to be hints on the collectors edition? on that map or something (just recalling something random i read)

He says that on the normal mission.

Yeah, there's several coordinates on them. When you follow those you get an emblem... not related to the Sleeper.

It's weird though. I love hunting Exotics who are hidden. Yet, Bungie tucked this one away pretty deep. Hey! Bungie! MOAR BRETKRUMZ!

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yeah, there's several coordinates on them. When you follow those you get a shader... not related to the Sleeper.

It's weird though. I love hunting Exotics who are hidden. Yet, Bungie tucked this one away pretty deep. Hey! Bungie! MOAR BRETKRUMZ!
I knew about an emblem, but not a shader. Do tell more plz.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Exotic Arc Sword is hilariously OP in crucible.

Being able to block, beat out bladedancers in 1v1 on range, AND shoot an aimed AoE attack (into the air even) is wild. The AoE only takes 5 energy too. After the rocket launcher nerf, I'd argue that swords are the premier heavy.

Can end a skirmish match off one heavy drop. Shit is crazy.

Ended the day undefeated against the Taken Spindles, hooray! Closest one still had 15+ seconds, fastest one had maybe 2:35 left on the clock. GGs and congrats to all the new Spindle Guardians.

Major props to Bogey-Drassil for doing eighty million runs. If you think he's good at Spindle runs, you should see him play Resident Evil Remake!

Marvel

could never
It also dispenses an infinite amount of Red Bull. The only fuel for Guardians!™

oa9Q5Zt.gif

Raybunny

Deej, thank you for making me spend 45k glimmer +18 exotic shards leveling some secondary weapons.

Who I am talking about. I think its ok to nerf it.

Bogeypop

Major props to Bogey-Drassil for doing eighty million runs. If you think he's good at Spindle runs, you should see him play Resident Evil Remake!

You should see me play Resident Evil 2 now.
Been practicing it ever since REmake 2 was confirmed in development

Deej, thank you for making me spend 45k glimmer +18 exotic shards leveling some secondary weapons.

Who I am talking about. I think its ok to nerf it.

Yeah I am doing the same shit. need more Glimmer. Good spots for that?

Anyone got the CP for Gorgon maze ? Gatekeeper is quite good for glimmer

123rl

I booked the week off work for this game and I've just checked my progress. I've put roughly 85 hours into the game since the 15th! I can't remember ever hammering a game so much in the first week but I've enjoyed it so much.

Acidote

Ok, I need to buy a gazillion Spindles to get my specials as close to 300 as I can. At least Telesto, Hereafter and 1000 yard. And I have no glimmer or weapon parts.

Top Bottom