• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Since we're rapidly approaching the end of OT31 (our first sub-1-week OT in I dunno how long), two questions:

1.) OT Title Suggestions?

2.) Are we still spoiler tagging all Raid discussion? Since it's only been 6 days since OT31, I would guess "Yes." I'll put it in the title again if that's okay with everyone.

Destiny OT 32: Now with More* 'Guaranteed' Loot!

Since we're rapidly approaching the end of OT31 (our first sub-1-week OT in I dunno how long), two questions:

2.) Are we still spoiler tagging all Raid discussion? Since it's only been 6 days since OT31, I would guess "Yes." I'll put it in the title again if that's okay with everyone.

1) Spindle Me A Yarn

2) Doesn't seem like a bad idea for the little effort it takes. Definitely no pictures. Names of bosses is fair at this point like if you were looking for people. The game flat out tells you their names when you get the raid quest from Eris.

deadduck

I'm fine with them fixing the blueprint value because that makes sense but if they drop the 310 I've leveled up and broke other weapons down to make it fit, I'll be pissed.

Stuff like this is why I can't be bothered to waste time and effort on higher end items since they all get nerfed to hell.

If if was 290 to start with, we'd all have run it just as much, we'd all be trying to get it just as much.

It's not "nerfed to hell" either, you can still knock out 23 rounds in a row, dealing what? 5% less damage.

In the scheme of things, its nothing.

You can right now upgrade other legendaries to 300 ready to upgrade the "needed to hell" Sniper back to 300 for little cost in time, effort and resources.

Raybunny

Camping CoO and no one is doing T3 so I can leech. ;_;

You could leech from me when I get home. Too many of that stuff.

runes.jpg

noomi

Thread moves, sorry if it's been answered a 100 times.

I should infuse my 310 spindle into another special right? Then just buy a 300 and it will get brought To 290?

Exactly, do it while you can. Nerf imminent.

Hey Drizz, as far as spoilers go.... Im all good to stop, half this thread was spoiler tags lol. Most people already know the fights, or at least it seems that way.

Someone suggested to wait until Friday, so there is at least a week of spoiler free talk.

You're call dude!

|OT| SMART LOOT

Spoiler tags yes. Many still have not completed or beaten it.

Lyonaz

Is the 2nd week Agonarch Rune bugged? It won't fill up when I kill the white circle portal Takens, it's still 0/7. Or can you do it only once? I completed the last Agonarch Rune I had on tuesday.

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
So what is the smartest thing to do:
Before the patch hits infuse a 300 Spindle into a weapon to get it to 300 and then a 310 Spindle into a 300 weapon you don't use and then infuse both into the nerfed 280 Spindle to get it above 300 again?

Forever no Spindle

I don't think spoilers are necessary.

If if was 290 to start with, we'd all have run it just as much, we'd all be trying to get it just as much.

It's not "nerfed to hell" either, you can still knock out 23 rounds in a row, dealing what? 5% less damage.

In the scheme of things, its nothing.

You can right now upgrade other legendaries to 300 ready to upgrade the "needed to hell" Sniper back to 300 for little cost in time, effort and resources.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you are not the player my complaint was for, you clearly have raids down pat and no issue seeing others get the shaft.

For ME and many others this might very well be the only 310 weapon we could get our hands on, this was an accomplishment.

I see now why some members here get discouraged by certain gaffers that like to belittle players that can't spend as much time on a game.

Trickster

Is the 2nd week Agonarch Rune bugged? It won't fill up when I kill the white circle portal Takens, it's still 0/7. Or can you do it only once? I completed the last Agonarch Rune I had on tuesday.

You can only get one charge on the rune per day. And the day you get the rune it will 0/7.

What you can do, if they haven't changed it, is transfer the rune between your character, and be able to get 3 charges per day that way.

Raybunny

So am I understanding this correctly.

The Kiost version of Black spindle is currently at 300.

If I buy it and leave it in my inventory, will it get nerfed down to 280 or will it stay 300 after the Patch?

Trickster

If I buy it and leave it in my inventory, will it get nerfed down to 280 or will it stay 300 after the Patch?

It will turn into a 280 in your inventory

Basically gotta jump through hoops and use infusion mats to keep the attack level

They'll probably all get nerfed to 290. Anything you get from the Kiosk afterwards might even be 280.

Unrelated note:

Marks well spent. Sacrificed my Treads upon Stars for it, but fuck it, the thing had shitty perks anyway.

deadduck

Iyou clearly have raids down pat and no issue seeing others get the shaft.

I see now why some members here get discouraged by certain gaffers that like to belittle players that can't spend as much time on a game.

No issue seeing others get the shaft...

Belittle players....

Seriously?

We are all in the same boat. Without raiding you can get this back to 300 easily, which I will be doing the same way, I have no raid specials. After the nerf I'll be pleased to have a 300 Spindle and it is still an accomplishment.

Top Bottom