• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

vctor182

There's one in the Mothyards, I think it's by the entrance to the... Jupiter complex or so? He spawns with 2 vandals and respawns super quick.

If you snipe him from where a patrol beacon is go to the left side and there's a small cave with another captain inside.

MechDX

Ok done for now on exotic farming. Got:

Zhalo Supercell Autorifle
Hawkmoon Yr2
Hereafter sniper rifle
Crest of Alpha Lipo Yr2
Celestrial Knighthawk Yr2

Whoa! That Zhalo auto rifle has arc burn!

So if I'm reading the perks on Zhalo right, this is basically Nightstalker the gun? Gives more super energy per double kill, so when you have the perk that ties damage between all tethered enemies you get a bunch of super energy back? Sounds great, can't wait to try it out later.

Ophelion

We put our best 6 on the job. They got this ;)

avengers-gif.gif

Which, for the record, is a fireteam of two hunters, three titans and warlock.

Has the raid been beaten yet, or is the Goth stream as far as anyone is?

Question about raid progress above.

as far as we know. Datto caught up and is there as well. I believe triple is on the phase right before it. its a fun race to watch for sure. I keep switching streams lol

Blunoise

Hopefully me and the late night team raid will have a good run. Maybe by then people will find glitches lol.

Also Iam light level 283, will that be enough?

This is why I like Destiny. I never played WoW (didn't want to get into the time sink) but this game seems like the console shooter version of it. I look forward to seeing how the next expansion improves more. Hell next year will be insane--but let's just jump to Destiny current gen only.

Shito

Hopefully me and the late night team raid will have a good run. Maybe by then people will find glitches lol.

Also Iam light level 283, will that be enough?
Probably not. The recommended light level showed up when people die goes from 290 to 300.

Juraash

I'm kinda torn on this 3 of Coins thing. Maybe I'll just wait and buy my Warlock gloves and take a chance on a couple of helm emgrams. It's hard for me to justify the cheesing personally, and I'll have an exotic primary option in a few days anyways. As bad as I want Jade Rabbit and Hawkmoon, I may just play the regular rng game for now.

Top Bottom