• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

How are DGAF teams doing on the Raid? I tuned into Unstable's stream and I think he's where my team got stuck (we were playing on Xbox One and disbanded about an hour ago after repeated wipes/failures with barely any progress).

We got to
Golgoroth but couldn't get a good rythm for passing the gaze and doing DPS even after looking up the mechanic

Tecnniqe

Banned
How are DGAF teams doing on the Raid? I tuned into Unstable's stream and I think he's where my team got stuck (we were playing on Xbox One and disbanded about an hour ago after repeated wipes/failures with barely any progress).

We got to
Golgoroth but couldn't get a good rythm for passing the gaze and doing DPS even after looking up the mechanic

Same situation. Got the mechanics but keep getting fucked over by
Thralls
and whatnot.

BokehKing

Banned
About to pick my sword, what type of elemental attack do we see the most in end game (as far as blocking with your sword)

Any suggestions appreciated

Ophelion

About to pick my sword, what type of elemental attack do we see the most in end game (as far as blocking with your sword)

Any suggestions appreciated

I feel like everything this expansion is void shields, like they're compensating or something. That might just be a gut reaction though. Seen a lot of arc too. The only new enemy I can think of with a solar shield are the Taken Fallen Captains and I would not want to get close enough to sword them anyway.

Their blinding blasts can fuck directly off.

I hate you Time Warner Cable. Internet is down for the rest of the night until I get someone to check it out tomorrow. Best of luck to my group and everyone else raiding!

I'm at the last part of the Echo Chamber at the boss and my teammates bailed on me.

Can two people join in and help me finish this?

Oh it's a vanguard weekly strike. PSN Jignxs

after getting 15 alpha lupi i decided to play on my friends acc. who is currently on vacay.

got Zhalo Supercell first try
3 other new exo weapons in 10 coins :(

neoism

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLY After 35 fucking games and 30 loses

xH5gwbi.png
xH5gwbi.png
xH5gwbi.png

I finally won 5 Elimination games... with randoms...

smh this game...

Navy Bean

I burned through 25 three o' coins at Draksis. Only 3 exotics. Bleh. Warlock robe and 2x new fusion which does look sweet. Probably done.

KxoZz

My second group gave up also. Just when we we getting a good strategy.
Any groups at
Golgoroth
and need 1 more?

LiK

Almost everyone playing raid tonight. Guess there won't be much regular vanguard strikes for me to join. Gonna probably just get back to MGSV tonight.

Top Bottom