• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Alright. We had two GAFers have to call it a night. We are at Oryx. We know how to do it. Any two GAFers who are 293+ want to help us claim the King's head?

1. DirtyAquaticApe
2. Okayrene
3. MutantTurtle
4. Messiek

Strider

Mask of Third Man from nightfall... Which I had gotten from the engram earlier today. Plus I never use Bladedancer

This expansion has hated me so far.

Sullichin

The 3oC exploit is not an exploit at all.
it is working as intended with a level of chance.

So what if Gralyx is readily available, it is the same level of farming as You Have Awoken The Hive.

I don't see it as an exploit

It's an exploit. At the least you are exploiting the way the respawn system works, deliberately dying at the same time as killing a boss so it counts a boss kill but does not mark a checkpoint/mission complete. The level of chance makes a lot more sense at the end of a 20 minute strike.

LTWood12

Chains more damage when enemies are group together and it builds super like crazy.

But Kadey I only have 62 strange coins left. Ugh I can't believe I burned so many today. Really want to keep trying but feel like I'll regret it come next friday

KevinG

Traded in the PS4 disc at GameStop to buy Taken King for Xbox One for $40, because I already own the OG digital collectors version.

I'm trading in this "Taken King" disc (because the code is just in the case, and the disc is base Destiny) with Amazon for $33 credit.

So $7 for The Taken King. Not a bad deal, and I couldn't pass it up.

(Sharing this here too, because the TTK OT is slow so I'm moving my discussion here.)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Is Zhalo like the next G-Horn? People seem to be loving it.
Not likely, but strong contender for best primary it looks like and crazy utility because of the Arc and chaining for groups.

From what I've heard, Telesto is making its case for DPS king.

We haven't seen the Sleeper Simulant though...

Magik

Had to call it quits.

Too tired. I don't see myself running tkk raid weekly for quite some time. Lol

Big thanks to sentinalprimus, ocean, trickster, x-frame, and falifax for the run.

JTripper

Alright. We had two GAFers have to call it a night. We are at Oryx. We know how to do it. Any two GAFers who are 293+ want to help us claim the King's head?

1. DirtyAquaticApe
2. Okayrene
3. MutantTurtle
4. Messiek

I really should call it quits, but I really wanna try. I'm 293.

If you still have a spot, send me an invite.

PSN: JxOxHxNxSxOxN

Afrocious

Anybody wants to do some heroic strikes?

I'm down, if only to kill time.

PSN: Afrodeeziyak. I'll head online.

I ask we drop the Hammer Bros strike though

Not likely, but strong contender for best primary it looks like and crazy utility because of the Arc and chaining for groups.

I have Telesto, but I'm not seeing what's impressive about it. I haven't used it at all though.

pixxxelz

I'm down, if only to kill time.

PSN: Afrodeeziyak. I'll head online.

I ask we drop the Hammer Bros strike though

I have Telesto, but I'm not seeing what's impressive about it. I haven't used it at all though.
Sounds good I'll send you a request and just join when you're ready

Bogeypop

I really should call it quits, but I really wanna try. I'm 293.

If you still have a spot, send me an invite.

PSN: JxOxHxNxSxOxN

Ah man, Johnson you were too slow. Would have been great to have another person from our group here. We ended up getting an LFG random.

LTWood12

What you get today Hawkian? Here's my haul:
Saint-14
Helm of Inmost Light
Graviton Forfeight
Skullfort
Taikonaut
Alpha Lupi (Titan)
Mask of the Third Man
Light Beyond Nemesis
Suros Regime
Monte Carlo

Well Kings Fall is by far the best piece of content in the game to date! Absolutely amazing, congratulations to Luke and the team! Thanks to Ocean, Magic, Falifax, SC and X-frame! Hope we can finish it together at so.r stage!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
What you get today Hawkian? Here's my haul:
Saint-14
Helm of Inmost Light
Graviton Forfeight
Skullfort
Taikonaut
Alpha Lupi (Titan)
Mask of the Third Man
Light Beyond Nemesis
Suros Regime
Monte Carlo
lol

I got sealed ahamkaras last night and I'm loving them check the claws
CPOwOE5UAAAUtz8.jpg:orig

traveler

Not Wario
Is there anyone who's made it substantially far into King's Fall who doesn't think it's the best piece of content in the game?

Great, great work. Super happy to see them take the lessons of previous raids to heart. The philosophy seems to be getting everyone involved instead of the 1 relic holder + 5 others we saw in prior fights. (Atheon excepted, thanks to the random teleport and multiple duties going on) EXACTLY what I wanted.

Meffer

So out of 20 3 of Coins I got 6 engrams. That's pretty damn good! I got Suros Regime, TLW, The 4th Horseman, Hereafter, Young Aha's Spine and Alpha Lupi and all of them are year 2. Worth it. Absolutely worth it!

So out of 20 3 of Coins I got 6 engrams. That's pretty damn good! I got Suros Regime, TLW, The 4th Horseman, Hereafter, Young Aha's Spine and Alpha Lupi and all of them are year 2. Worth it. Absolutely worth it!

damn, i spent 15 of them and only got 1 engram

Top Bottom