• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Anybody want to join for the first two phases of the raid? 1 spot open. We're repeating it for.... reasons.

Petra won't give me the Boolean Gemini, what a bitch.

Guess you need to rank up your Queen's Wrath? I'm 30 points shy of Rank 3.

It's glitchy, she'll have it eventually. It didn't show up for me at first but after the next daily reset she had it.

Your Queen's rank doesn't matter at all.

Bah I spent 63 total strange coins on the ToC exploit hoping for Zhalo Supercell and didn't get it. I did get 3x Jade Rabbit, a Telesto, Graviton Forfeit + Skyburners Annex Hunter Helms, Monte Carlo, Hawkmoon, and Last Word.

So still pretty damn happy with that.

I'm wondering how useful shadestep is (dodge by pressing circle, circle). It's a hunter nightstalker void ability, but the Graviton helmet perk allows it to work with any subclass. So that could be pretty bad ass depending on how useful the shadestep is.

Danj

Do people still do the original Vault of Glass raid? I never got to do it, because I couldn't reach the required level, but now they've changed it so I can level up to 34 with XP, it would be nice to be able to do it, is there a thread or a forum or somewhere for raid noobs to go to find a party?

Do people still do the original Vault of Glass raid? I never got to do it, because I couldn't reach the required level, but now they've changed it so I can level up to 34 with XP, it would be nice to be able to do it, is there a thread or a forum or somewhere for raid noobs to go to find a party?

Contact Hawkian. It's both his GAF name and PSN. He runs noob raids every Thursday night NA time.

Anybody want to join for the first two phases of the raid? 1 spot open. We're repeating it for.... reasons.

It's glitchy, she'll have it eventually. It didn't show up for me at first but after the next daily reset she had it.

I hope so because I completed the quest the day the taken King was released.

It´s a great. I work from home too so its even better as I´m always near the PS4 :)

Working from home is the best! I do that on Fridays and I love it. When my boss is gone, I'll even work from home those days as well as long as I don't have any important meetings. I get way more work done on my 2 big monitors at home compared to only 1 big one at work.

DocSeuss

I got an email from Bungie saying that I had an emblem to pick up in the tower. The image they showed looks like From Here, The Stars.

Any idea where I can get it? The email said "collections kiosk." It's not in the emblem collection, so I have no idea where it might be.

Additionally, does anyone know if old playlist strikes drop in the new playlists?

Played a few PvP matches today and 1 PvE daily. I went from 237 to light 250!

Pretty close to nightfall/weekly status. So what is heroic Weekly good for now?

Bah I spent 63 total strange coins on the ToC exploit hoping for Zhalo Supercell and didn't get it. I did get 3x Jade Rabbit, a Telesto, Graviton Forfeit + Skyburners Annex Hunter Helms, Monte Carlo, Hawkmoon, and Last Word.

So still pretty damn happy with that.

I'm wondering how useful shadestep is (dodge by pressing circle, circle). It's a hunter nightstalker void ability, but the Graviton helmet perk allows it to work with any subclass. So that could be pretty bad ass depending on how useful the shadestep is.

The telesto is a monster. You can take out an entire wave of enemies eith one shot. We'll be seeing a lot of it in pvp I bet.

Farm Weekly heroic for Loot, super good. took me up to 293. Court of oryx is awesome for that as well. Tier 1 and 2 runes are great for loot, then Tier 3 is great. I had a tier 3 rune and finished that one off with a bunch of random 280+ guys.

Jinjo

I am. Delamarch, should be on your FL. No mic atm though - charging the headset lol

Cool, in the tower atm. Just join on me.

Marks & legendary engrams. Wanna join in? Gonna go on a run now with Delamarch.

Farm Weekly heroic for Loot, super good. took me up to 293. Court of oryx is awesome for that as well. Tier 1 and 2 runes are great for loot, then Tier 3 is great. I had a tier 3 rune and finished that one off with a bunch of random 280+ guys.

Nice!! Thanks, will do

Cool, in the tower atm. Just join on me.

Marks & legendary engrams. Wanna join in? Gonna go on a run now with Delamarch.

Yes! Coming

FiraB

Banned
Good day, went from 232 to 283 :)

Really regret spending so many marks on my old rifle now, found one about 10mins ago that just wipes the floor with it.

Seil

The weapon or the Lost & Found quest? I got the quest at reset, but completing it(and I've completed the wolves quest chain too) didn't get me the Boolean Gemini which sucks. Really want a decent scout rifle haha.

Klyka

Banned
Ah, so there's no-one in EU that does it then? Weekday night North America time would be morning in EU time, and I'm at work in the mornings.

I'd I'd totally do it from time to time but my work schedule doesn't really allow me to plan ahead too far.

Got an Omolon HC the other day: the ball of blue light on it shows how many bullets are left, and tilts according to the direction you are moving. Nice detail.

Posted on the other thread, but might as well ask here: is 300 the maximum amount of defense a non-raid piece of gear can have? I'll save further legendary engrams for my alts if that's the case.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's alright. I'm in the middle of doing something anyway.

Honestly don't see many groups are going to beat Oryx after watching that. This is one time where it's safe to say that every shot counts. Have to be near perfect to beat him.

Honestly don't see many groups are going to beat Oryx after watching that. This is one time where it's safe to say that every shot counts. Have to be near perfect to beat him.

The mechanics/timing is tight, for all the bosses tethering and WoL is invaluable as is having a good sniper rifle

Edit i'm tempted to finish the story/level my hunter as Warlocks don't bring much to the table and the stupid jump makes the jumping a pain

Yep, most definitely. Requires extremely precise execution and every team member is very important, unlike even VoG which could hide 2 or 3 weaker players. Of course Scrota's End only needs one competent player and the other 5 can have broken thumbs.

GlamFM

Banned
Guys.... I have like 60 Strange coins left.

Should I buy 3 of coins for all of them and hope for the exotic scout?

The_jade_rabbit2.png

Is it good?

Top Bottom