• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

vctor182

So the nightfall boss dropped the Darkblade Helm!.... But it's for Titans and I don't have one boooh

It did gave me a 296 blue chest piece and a 298 shotgun so I'm finally 290!

Night fall anybody?

Level 290 titan here.

Psn raidenshugelaser

Starting it up to see if it's soloable
solo is possible, you can mob skip a lot and the final boss aint really all that bad

PSN Fantasticmrtrout

EDIT: actually no, cant join :( forgot I had stuff to do :(
Feel free to add me to PSN though.

Guys.... I have like 60 Strange coins left.

Should I buy 3 of coins for all of them and hope for the exotic scout?

The_jade_rabbit2.png

Is it good?

it's aight.. Nothing special imo

court of oryx is fun as hell when you have like 9 people doing it .. Just chaos lol

only did first couple parts of raid tonight half our team was under leveled but it seems really cool visually so far

cilonen

Petra won't give me the Boolean Gemini, what a bitch.

Guess you need to rank up your Queen's Wrath? I'm 30 points shy of Rank 3.

Yeah, rank three and the three quest lines; petra's first, Variks line on Mars, then the queen's brooch two parter on the dreadnought.

I think you can run HoW missions from the abandoned quest kiosk to get enough rep to pitch you over, or pick up a bounty from Petra.

noomi

Motha fuckin Jade Rabbit!

Done farming, have all the weapons and most of the armor. Coins took a hit but was well worth it.

1100 to 350 coins :eek:

My warlock needs a legendary chest or boots. Let's go RNG.

RNG has been a real bastard towards me. 10 exotic engrams from Xur. non gave me what I wanted.

All legendary engrams so far has turned into the same things, 1000-yard stare snipers and Smolder rocket Launcher :(

The raid has not given me anything yet. Useless RNG

Makikou

I predict that now people seem to have farmed like crazy on exotics -> people will start whining about the game becoming a borefest even faster than normal.

Oh dear.

Feorax

God I'm so far behind right now. Since TTK came out I've probably played about 7 hours or so and managed to get to light 250 on my Warlock. Typical that it releases at the start of a 2 week stint where I'm working pretty much all possible hours.

Might try and get a few hours in tomorrow running some strikes and killing Draksis, hopefully some good stuff will drop.

Nighte

Tbh all ppl who farm the exotics now with the coins will be stuck with getting dupes from now on. Not worth it to me as i see it..

God I'm so far behind right now. Since TTK came out I've probably played about 7 hours or so and managed to get to light 250 on my Warlock. Typical that it releases at the start of a 2 week stint where I'm working pretty much all possible hours.

Might try and get a few hours in tomorrow running some strikes and killing Draksis, hopefully some good stuff will drop.

STAHHPPP

You are not "behind"

Dont use these clowns with too much free time as your measuring stick

Also I love you guys :p

Hedge

Ughhh that exotic sword pvp part is sooo frustrating. It has taken me all morning, and I'm not even half way through. I can't get to heavy ammo in time, and if I use it without ammo, people one-shot me before I have a chance to get near them.
PvP is never enjoyable for a PvE person. All those tracking rockets and sunbreaker titans. ;_;

Simonnnnn

Motha fuckin Jade Rabbit!

Done farming, have all the weapons and most of the armor. Coins took a hit but was well worth it.

1100 to 350 coins :eek:

I want to farm, but at the same time I want to take my time and not have 80% of RNG exotics by the first weekend.

Hedge

It is so painful to find a blue item that is more powerful than my Monte Carlo. 293 light vs. 290. Also come onnnnn and give me some better Ghost drops. He's keeping me down.

maomaoIYP

Just looked up the warlock one. Nvm I love scout rifles! Though the perks and stats on the ace of spades is pretty awesome.

Will finish my Hunter before I get my Titan finished it seems.
The sniper rifle hunters get is probably the best sniper rifle for now.... I use it in PvP and PvE.

Makikou

So what's the reception towards the new raid?

Finished the first boss yesterday and got to 2nd, i was pretty happy so far. Bungie isn't bullshitting us with some ridiculous level disadvantages and i felt as long as we executed properly, we were going to (and did) clear the encounter.

FINISHED RAID HYPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Oryx got Courted!

Nice Ray, congrats!

I think 2x295 2x296 and 2x297

Nope. 295 at the lowest.

DPS is very important and there isno
horn to save anyone's asses anymore.

Nah, I was 292 at start and got to 294 by the final boss fight. Every level makes a difference.

By the end of the raid I reached 297, while Drizzay and Unstable both are now 299.

295+ is highly recommended for Oryx boss fight.

This game keeps giving me the year one emblem. I delete and go back to orbit and it gives me it nonstop.

yeah it's a known glitch

If anyone wants to join in on a Tier 3 rune run at the Court of oryx later today let me know. I still have a few hours before I can get back on the PS4

Top Bottom