• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

The mechanics/timing is tight, for all the bosses tethering and WoL is invaluable as is having a good sniper rifle

Edit i'm tempted to finish the story/level my hunter as Warlocks don't bring much to the table and the stupid jump makes the jumping a pain

What light level was the Unstable guys? my team are all over 290+ highest is me at 294

Makikou

I have a Golgoroth CP, my team got there and decided to call it quits..

If some group here would be interested in having me, that would be awesome.

Warlock 294. PSN: Makikou72

maomaoIYP

Ace of Spades GET! (and insta-maxed too!)
CPQpvuEUsAAwiku.jpg:large

I have a Golgoroth CP, my team got there and decided to call it quits..

If some group here would be interested in having me, that would be awesome.

Warlock 294. PSN: Makikou72

I'm in the exact same situation as you. Team got too tired to go on at that point and stopped for the night. I'd like to keep trying again today though

Raybunny

I'm in the exact same situation as you. Team got too tired to go on at that point and stopped for the night. I'd like to keep trying again today though

Guys I will start a group from the beginning. With the mechanics sorted and explained to the public we could reach golgoroth in a couple of hours. If you feel like doing it from the beginning let me know; Will start it in 30 mins +/-

FiraB

Banned
Guys.... I have like 60 Strange coins left.

Should I buy 3 of coins for all of them and hope for the exotic scout?

The_jade_rabbit2.png

Is it good?
Wasted 80 trying to get it, goodluck if you go for it.

Weapon engrams just didnt drop for me, although plenty of exotic armor engrams dropped.

Guys I will start a group from the beginning. With the mechanics sorted and explained to the public we could reach golgoroth in a couple of hours. If you feel like doing it from the beginning let me know; Will start it in 30 mins +/-

I don't mind starting from the beginning. And yeah, the first parts don't seem too difficult now that I know the mechanics

I'm ready to go. Just gonna have something to eat first.

Tecnniqe

Banned

Edit: Shit i wont make the start of it anyway, something came up. Unless we go in 15-20m

Still looking for Oryx sometime today if anyone stuck there.

I've got the CP for the first loot drop encounter. I'm down to run with you. 299 now Kreygasm

Raybunny

I don't mind starting from the beginning. And yeah, the first parts don't seem too difficult now that I know the mechanics

I'm in if you've got space

I'm ready to go. Just gonna have something to eat first.

I've got the CP for the first loot drop encounter. I'm down to run with you. 299 now Kreygasm

Perfect!

Ok we got 5. Ill start inviting meanwhile we can get 2 more.

Nope, we killed that bastard then almost killed each other trying to run it again to kill the Warpriest. Mistakes were made.

The scrub was so real. It never bothers me when people (myself very much included) get fired up during blind raiding or high level activities. It comes with the territory, you have to get intense sometimes.

Klyka

Banned
Some of these strike specific legendary drops have fucking awesome models (those bond brother mauler gauntlets!) and some have really cool unique perks.
They are almost mini exotics!

Infusion is gonna make this awesome.

Top Bottom