• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Nirran

Congrats guys on the Oryx kill!

Anyone running nf or want to put a group together for one? Need to knock it out for quest and doing it the first time. Psn nirran if one is going or we can put one together.

eFKac

CPSTgqQU8AU4S-n.jpg

The classic playlists are a very uneven place...can't remember the last time I have not been the number 1 in my team and I'm grinding the subclass quests.

Need to get money for TTK, to finally get some challenge again :-(

Definity

For the new page:

Anyone want to get a team together and give
golgoroth
(2nd raid boss) a try around 4PM eastern? I should have a couple of hours to burn. I have the checkpoint but not a team. 290+ light preferred.

Team: (2 hour max run, then we call it quits):

1. Definity
2. GalacticToast
3. robertlebrone
4. Jakfu

coy

Congrats guys on the Oryx kill!

Anyone running nf or want to put a group together for one? Need to knock it out for quest and doing it the first time. Psn nirran if one is going or we can put one together.
I'm on the quest too. We can group up if you don't mind me micless as the kid fell asleep on me.

PSN: coyquettish

Trickster

Anyone that can tell me what the requirement to unlocking the next step in the sword questline after I've gotten it? I thought I was supposed to get it to 280+ light level and then the next step would unlock? It's 281 but I've still not gotten another step

LF CoO 3 group in 15m

Assuming you mean tier 3? I'm down. Don't have a charged rune myself quite yet though, it's at like 2/3

psn sc-trickster

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Of course I'll be streaming it.

In the mean time I can do a few things. Can do Taken war Mars and or Shield bros Shotgun quest.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Anyone that can tell me what the requirement to unlocking the next step in the sword questline after I've gotten it? I thought I was supposed to get it to 280+ light level and then the next step would unlock? It's 281 but I've still not gotten another step

Assuming you mean tier 3? I'm down. Don't have a charged rune myself quite yet though, it's at like 2/3

psn sc-trickster
Yep tier 3, gonna finished up eating and ill inv

Haven't had much time to play past the first day, getting 290 Warlock today and get the Titan up to speed tomorrow. Hunter is last.

A lot of quests though. Petra broke for me last night so I had to wait to finish her questline.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
LF CoO 3 group in 15m

I got 1 stolen that needs charge, 6 rank 1's and 1 fully charged rank 3 and 1 rank 3 thats not charged

I'm in. I don't have all the stuff, I do have an Agonarch rune but not fully charged. PSN: ultrajari, have 290.

TsuWave

omfg i start work tomorrow today's my last day to get some destiny in and i left the raid at the death singer's checkpoint and my group trying to finish it now quick and o'm getting psn errors. i hate this service so much -__-

Kaversmed

omfg i start work tomorrow today's my last day to get some destiny in and i left the raid at the death singer's checkpoint and my group trying to finish it now quick and o'm getting psn errors. i hate this service so much -__-

I had the error too, just keep trying - I got in eventually.

KxoZz

Got the hand cannon from
Oryx. It's fuckin' sick. Does a ton of damage. The unique reload animation is awesome.
I love it.
Shame I got it at only 300 Attack :/ Nevertheless I finally made it to 300 light.

Top Bottom