• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Is it the spindle mission again? And I'm stuck at work for hours again. :/ always happens. I' sometimes wish I could have someone use my account lol

Excellent - that was game breaking, though funny. Had no idea chests were glitched! That's where my raid weapons went!
Nah, there was a bug in patrol that was introduced because of their hadium flake patch last week where looting too many chests on ANY planet would result in chests being empty. It was really annoying.
Edit: Oh wow I just read that it did happen to some people with the raid chest as well. Well damn, good thing they fixed it. Sorry about your raid weapons

PuMa

I tried using it last night. What am I missing? Everytime I thought it was going to 1HK the person I shot had a SLIVER of health left. Teach me Lawd Puma.

I don't actually have it. I was judging based off a video that was on reddit recently. Dude was getting OHKs outside of even Felwinter's range. It was sick.

Kyne

exotic arc sword in unstoppable in pvp. destructo disc aoe that you can >aim< isn't even remotely fair. can't even block it either. it'll kill another sword's heavy ammo trying to maintain a block

Chaperone is a lot better than most people realize. You can't quite use it in the air the same way you use a Felwinter, but its waaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster and the perks for it make it ridiculous if you have any kind of skill with it.

it's in the air that it shines brightest. If you have any kind of handle on directional attacking then this thing is a fucking beast.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I tried using it last night. What am I missing? Everytime I thought it was going to 1HK the person I shot had a SLIVER of health left. Teach me Lawd Puma.

Do you remember how people could kindasorta ADS with The Last Word really quick and get the increased damage while hipfiring perk to proc? Just quick-aim like that with the chaperone. Also, its Invective-fast. If they're still alive, keep shooting. You'd be surprised with its RoF.

also, you can get 'kickstart' chaperone by getting a precision kill with another weapon or melee first. roadborn doesn't have to be initiated on the chaperone - anything you use can trigger it

neoism

I hope the patch notes include a slight buff to TLW.

tumblr_mk19td92mY1qbi37ro3_250.gif

Sob, cry, sniffle.

lol just watched that yesterday.. i must be one of the only guys i know that looove that movie...

Kyne

I don't actually have it. I was judging based off a video that was on reddit recently. Dude was getting OHKs outside of even Felwinter's range. It was sick.

no, you're correct. Arguably the high range/impact shotguns can be better, but if you can out-play your opponent then Chaperone will always come out on top with its range. The rate of fire is ridiculous as well, in case you can't land that headshot.

seriously this thing is op.
please don't nerf it

Could someone please help with the Exotic Sword strike ? I've tried three times with randoms and its not going well. Some killed too early, to everyone having different elements so the fight is just bonkers.

If anyone could help please add me on PSN : mentalnoiz

293 Titan with the Void sword

E92 M3

Nah, there was a bug in patrol that was introduced because of their hadium flake patch last week where looting too many chests on ANY planet would result in chests being empty. It was really annoying.
Edit: Oh wow I just read that it did happen to some people with the raid chest as well. Well damn, good thing they fixed it. Sorry about your raid weapons

I can attest that all the raid chests I opened last night were glitched lol...RIP you dirty Titans.

Yeah, it certainly affected Korosenai the worst. Glad to see it was resolved.

And it seems like Bungie's Live Team truly is more reactive now, they fixing shit quick!

hydruxo

Should I use my Spindle to infuse my Telesto or my 1000-Yard Stare or Tao Hua Yuan DGAF?

I'd go with Telesto or 1000 Yard Stare. I went with 1000 Yard Stare but you can't go wrong with infusing either of those, just depends what you like better / use more often.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
it's in the air that it shines brightest. If you have any kind of handle on directional attacking then this thing is a fucking beast.

I can't get mid-air headshots with it though. The ability to get headshots with it is what makes the range so amazing. I gotta treat it like a normal, notasgoodasfelwinter shotgun when in the air.

Its legit unfair when paired with throwing knives too - you can still get that bullshit where knives will automatically follow your last shot with it when you probably shouldn't

I've been waiting on today (Armsday) to continue the quest for mine. How much do I have left?

One more mission to go. You have to do a special Darkblade strike and kill a knight that matches your sword(arc) and down the boss in quick succession.

I'd be happy to help if I can.

Pong!

Neo Member
Kudos to Drizz and Kyoufu for the Black Spindle run! Got it on the second run, ad clearance first is the way to go.

Thanks guys, DestinyGAF is the best!

Edit: barely just beat the patch too!

Top Bottom