• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Ophelion

Wikipedia has a pronounciation guide since it's the name of an Aztec god. Looks...complicated though. Looks like the T is silent. So...La-lok? Or is that an I? Ia-lok? Well however you say it, it's a darn good gun when your super is full.

Looked into it a bit more and the T is apparently kind of...subvocalized. So it's T-la-lok.

Sorry. Language nut over here.

the stag is kinda awful tbh.

the perks are alright but my gawd it makes you look hideous. reminds me of a leshen from witcher 3

the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_act_three_walkthrough.jpg

Ophelion

Another Titan is stormcaller, and this GREATLY helps out with taking out the Scions to prevent them from duplicating. While this is happening, I saw Heavy Ammo dropping everywhere so I picked it up and rocketed everything I could while the Stormcaller cleaned up.

Quite a trick.

Tecnniqe

Banned
If you want to win, never PvP with randoms. Probably why I don't often play PvP without a full fireteam anymore...

Problem is nobody want/cant play pvp as ive tried for like 5 pages to get at least 1 guy.

Im so close to finishing the questline its making me insane.

I need 2 wins with fucking HC, i gave us a 5k lead in Rift, and ALL my fucking blueberry randoms cant even get a single kill and we end up loosing 1,5 to 2,0.

IF 1 of those fuckers could manage to do ANYTHING we would of won, but no. Nope.

For anyone still waiting to get accepted into the DGAF Community on PS4, please send a PM to me, or Gutz, or iRawr with your PSN name just to confirm you're from Gaf. There are lots of names I recognize but also some I don't so we want to make sure we're keeping it to Gaffers only for now. Thanks!

squadr0n

Hey guys is the Daily quest, Lost to Light still dropping the Sniper Rifle from last week?

If so does anyone want to try again today that missed it last week? Im on PS4 if anyone wants to try.

PSN: sQuadon
Light LEvel 293 Warlock

FinKL

Uh if the new Warlock exotic chest can drop from an engram then the new Titan and Hunter exotic chests can also drop from them. Just because no one has gotten them yet doesn't mean it's not on the loot table.

Hunter/Titan chests (other than Crest of Alpha Lupi) aren't in the loot table or are acquired by other means. With the 3 of Coins farm weekend, you would of seen at least 1 person acquire the Tarantula/Lucky Raspberry on Hunter or Armamentarium/Twilight on Titan, but we have not even seen one in the wild.

I'm surprised we don't sticky this as people keep complaining about it...
Decrypting an Exotic Engram as a Hunter/Titan will nearly always be a Crest until the other items are in the loot table.

EDIT: I take that back, looking on bungie.net the dude got Twilight Garrison from an engram?

Problem is nobody want/cant play pvp as ive tried for like 5 pages to get at least 1 guy.

Im so close to finishing the questline its making me insane.

I need 2 wins with fucking HC, i gave us a 5k lead in Rift, and ALL my fucking blueberry randoms cant even get a single kill and we end up loosing 1,5 to 2,0.

IF 1 of those fuckers could manage to do ANYTHING we would of won, but no. Nope.

PvP is rather quiet these days, so many Pv E activities and quests keeping people busy. I'd play more with you but need to take a break for a while. I can do some more later tonight or maybe tomorrow if needed, don't drive yourself blueberry crazy!

Frenden

Banned
Did they secretly buff it?

I don't think so.

That makes one of us. I can't do shit with the gun now.

Everything started to click when I started to treat it like a legendary hand cannon and paced my shots ADS a bit more than I used to. Nghtly/others whose opinions I trust said to do so, and I've been slightly less manic about my shots. The tiny bit of extra reset you give it seems to make a huge gulf of difference. It still fires faster than other HCs, so it still has a lower ttk. At least I think that's what I'm doing.

me_nod.gif

Couldn't help myself. ^

MrDaravon

Hunter/Titan chests (other than Crest of Alpha Lupi) aren't in the loot table or are acquired by other means. With the 3 of Coins farm weekend, you would of seen at least 1 person acquire the Tarantula/Lucky Raspberry on Hunter or Armamentarium/Twilight on Titan, but we have not even seen one in the wild.

Decrypting an Exotic Engram as a Hunter/Titan will nearly always be a Crest until the other items are in the loot table.

To be fair the confusion is caused by the items existing on Bnet in the official armory, and the Tarantula for example states it can be dropped in TTK or sold by Xur, and obviously neither of those things are happening. If for some reason these items aren't being made available now they shouldn't have been put up there; they may have still been datamined, but at that point people can clearly make the distinction that it's not going to be available yet in that case.

Ophelion

I feel the same way. I suck at PVP and it's an ordeal.

Just keep derping your way through bashing people in the face with the hilt when you have no ammo. I've gotten 3-5 kills already just netting the guaranteed 15 marks.

Sorry everyone who actually cares about winning these matches...

Tecnniqe

Banned
PvP is rather quiet these days, so many Pv E activities and quests keeping people busy. I'd play more with you but need to take a break for a while. I can do some more later tonight or maybe tomorrow if needed, don't drive yourself blueberry crazy!

tumblr_notu5heKRk1se7s6jo5_500.gif

Ill be online, afking eating pizza watching firefly. So just send me a message D:

EDIT: I take that back, looking on bungie.net the dude got Twilight Garrison from an engram?

wondering if bungie just randomly released 1 into the wild as some kind of experiment

it seems impossible after all the draksis 3 of coins farming that the drop rate would be so impossibly low

all i know is if i get another exotic chest engram I'm waiting until i see reports of it dropping more

Top Bottom