• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

deviant1

Anybody wanna help me finish up the Black SPindle mission. I'm at the teleporter waiting to board the ship, will wait here for a few before I go solo. PSN Ant78.

maomaoIYP

I know my post is probably gonna be lost in the frenzy for Black Spindle but here I go still:

Anyone excited over this weeks' armsday drops?
The Hakke Herja-D Pulse has injection mold, making its stability very similar to what FWC's Villainy offers.
The Omolon Tuonela Scout has hand laid stock and firefly, giving it perfect stability. This would be just like Hung Jury minus triple tap, and only cost me 2500 glimmer.
The Suros Ari-45 Auto Rifle has high impact, 50 round mag, perfect balance to stack with handlaid stock AND half glass full. This gun looks insane on paper.

For next week we have another Suros Ari-45, a Suros Dis-47 which should still be a reasonably good scout, Omolon Thesan, which is the high impact close to max stability fusion, and the Omolon Eirene Sniper, which is high impact omolon sniper variant. There's also a low impact Hakke sniper but I don't care about those, lol.
I'll probably buy 2 of the Omolon snipers, the auto rifle and the scout. In total I can buy 10 orders, but I don't think I want to blow 25000 glimmer on armsday.

Ah sunspot overshield makes sense, good catch. Just like bladedancers, sunsinger and stormtrancers they will go down with a shotgun + melee or high impact snipe shot to the face, but good luck with either. It's overpowered as hell.

Unfortunately the range and blast radius makes that tough :p

Spindle Group 6 complete. Are tearsintherain or igordennis available? If they're not available, NoHeDidn't, El_Fenomeno, Resha, or stb please be ready as substitutes.

Just saw this now but my friend got his black spindle with some help and i did 2x smooth runs with kadey. Thanks for the work you do for this community though, you are awesome.

BokehKing

Banned
So I'm making a group/community for just court of oryx party meet up's, invited a lot of you but it's not strictly gaf, can't promise the maturity of the people who join it , just a fyi

It's called "court or oryx meet up"

Hung Wei Lo

my posts got lost during the last spindle hype and didn't get a group until later ..anyhoo anyone want to run it...or can I get in line for the bogey train?

edit: dammit..keep forgetting - psn is kinezo

Rehsa

Waiting on you to log on.

Just send me a PM on GAF to get on the Waiting List. Going to take a 45 minute to an hour dinner break after this next run.

Spindle Group 6 complete. Are tearsintherain or igordennis available? If they're not available, NoHeDidn't, El_Fenomeno, Resha, or stb please be ready as substitutes.

Sorry was at work so did not see this post, will send a new PM

Not entirely how this community feature in the PS4 update works but I've requested access to the Destiny GAF community. Do I need to do anything on here?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
My PS4 died this morning ...

I could have sent it for repairs and wait a few weeks. Or I could buy a new PS4.

That destiny addiction is real.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Another thing you can do to cut down the time is transfer the Agonarch rune to your alts and do as what DocSeuss said. You can get 3 kills a day this way.

It's up to you really.

Some folks also group up with someone who has a fully charged Agonarch rune to charge theirs even faster.
i knew about the buddy charging and just looked up the alt method before I read your post. Nevertheless thanks nami

Shingaling

Neo Member
Im sitting outside the ketch if anybody wants to join me for a spindle.

PSN: Buttpuddin

Also I put a request for the Destiny GAF Community.

Kurumi

Can anyone help with the daily for Black Spindle? Rather not be flipping tables in frustration trying to get this damn sniper rifle this time.....

Top Bottom