• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Anastasis

Reposting for new page:

Last group left for some reason. El_Fenomeno and thoseAREmySHOES are up next for the Spindle. Ophelion and hillsighed are on standby if the former cannot make it.

I'll PM you as well, but how late are you planning on running after you get back from dinner. I can only run after 10pm CST or so (get kids in bed). Thanks!

Someone obviously didn't get the memo about having to buy TTK.

Haha, fuck the Gaming side.

This is the part where I assume my Ghaleon mantle and remind everyone not to snipe at Gaming side from Community. Of course feel free to discuss/debate thread topics but try to avoid smack-talking.

This is the part where I assume my Ghaleon mantle and remind everyone not to snipe at Gaming side from Community. Of course feel free to discuss/debate thread topics but try to avoid smack-talking.

Yup. I believe it's bannable for a person to retreat to their community threads to snipe about gaming/off topic side threads.

stb

Spindle Group 6 complete. Are tearsintherain or igordennis available? If they're not available, NoHeDidn't, El_Fenomeno, Resha, or stb please be ready as substitutes.

I was detained by real life, and won't be on for about another hour, sorry! I'll check to see if you're still sherpaing as soon as I can get on.

squadr0n

Looking for a group for the Black Spindle Daily quest, Lost to Light on PS4 if anyone is still interested in giving it a go tonight. I already know the basic strat, just wasnt ready last week.

PSN: sQuadon
Light Level 294 Warlock

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
CQMSz_0UsAA1p7t.jpg:orig
hehe.
Doing some missions with my new titan then.
Still looking? Can try one more attempt before it's raiding time

shem935

Banned
Since they are nerfing spindles down to 290 in an indeterminate amount of time, would it make more sense to infuse this 310 spindle into my 1000 yard stare to bring it up to 100 and just buy a stock 300 spindle?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Destiny hate is so strong that people are making up stuff about it now. But then again the proof of success is having haters, the more the merrier.

MrDaravon

I'm never going in a gaming-side Destiny thread ever again, you guys were right I'm so sorry D:

Since they are nerfing spindles down to 290 in an indeterminate amount of time, would it make more sense to infuse this 310 spindle into my 1000 yard stare to bring it up to 100 and just buy a stock 300 spindle?

Probably yes. You could wait until we get a solid timeframe or possible heads-up on when the nerf/patch will hit though if you want to use the Spindle in the meantime. I infused it immediately because I'm paranoid, to each his own.

Vire

FR sent. Plz send invite.

I got the friend request, unfortunately PSN is giving me a Please Wait message when loading your profile.

I'm trying!

My other party member and brother is gonna send you an invite if I can't get you. (hobowheels)

Destiny hate is so strong that people are making up stuff about it now. But then again the proof of success is having haters, the more the merrier.

Almost forgot why I stopped going to the gaming side for Destiny, but wow that thread.

Anyone else have an open spindle spot open? 294 titan.

Top Bottom