• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Agent

Anybody groups doing the Daily for the Spindle? I haven't gone for one yet, but really want to get one. I can bring a 295 Hunter/Titan or 297 Warlock.

PSN: phantom8324

KyleP29

As of now, there are about ~200 unconfirmed PSN users pending. None of these ~200 unknown PSN users will be accepted unless Gutz, drizzay and I are able to confirm the corresponding GAF name with the PSN name. Let one of us know.

Just pit a request to join the dgaf community, PSN KyleP_29

Namikaze1

Yeah. Go to dreadnaught. Explore it. Find the taken summons. Kill the three waves of dudes. Then kill the daily special guy. Repeat 7 days a week.

Another thing you can do to cut down the time is transfer the Agonarch rune to your alts and do as what DocSeuss said. You can get 3 kills a day this way.

It's up to you really.

Some folks also group up with someone who has a fully charged Agonarch rune to charge theirs even faster.

Sometimes they survive a golden gun, sometimes they don't. I'm not sure what causes it, certainly can't be their armor stat right?

I'd guess they have a overshield from being near a sunspot if they survive golden gun. I don't think armor alone would be enough as they have damage resistance similar to Bladedancer or Radiant Skin Sunlocks and you can consistently kill them with golden gun. Interestingly golden gun was buffed to do a bit more damage in PvP with 2.0.

Vire

Need one more for Black Spindle. Please be 295+ light. Tried last week when I was 292 and shit didnt fly. Psn: audioandy

I gotta go. Sorry couldnt get the spindle.

I dont understand the lull in the time between the spawns. wtf are you supposed to do? By the time the 3rd wave spawns we had like no time left.

Shiv47

Anyone available to help me kill a blighted descendant on Mars? Can't do enough damage fast enough alone. PSN is shiv2099. Happy to reciprocate with whatever.

todd360

The void exotic sword one-shots LV 41 minotaurs with its special R2 move. So cool

pvp arc
pve solar

void is kinda inbetween

Void

dat hurricane

All 3 are pretty good. but I think solar is probably strongest because the uppercut does crazy damage. Although some could probably argue the other 2 are best in some way.

If you want all out DPS, go with solar.

Edit: My Eyesaluna dropped with outlaw and reactive reload I think. It's pretty fun even though it lacks truesight or sureshot.

Arc sword can perform Destructo Disk. Didn't found it to be that good really.

Solar sword can shoryuken. Can wreck shit in its path but you have to get up close and personal. This will sometimes result in your death.

Void is basically Link's spin attack. Great for when dealing with overwhelming numbers. But not that good for one on one encounters.

I honestly like the solar one the best. Its special move is a hell of a lot stronger than the others.

The Destructo Disk animation though is so damn good.

This is a hard choice. I think i'm leaning towards solar now, but they all sound great.

Bogeypop

Last group left for some reason. El_Fenomeno and thoseAREmySHOES are up next for the Spindle. Ophelion and hillsighed are on standby if the former cannot make it.

I gotta go. Sorry couldnt get the spindle.

I dont understand the lull in the time between the spawns. wtf are you supposed to do? By the time the 3rd wave spawns we had like no time left.

You shoot the boss? We would have had it that last run if you'd been doing that.

maomaoIYP

I'd guess they have a overshield from being near a sunspot if they survive golden gun. I don't think armor alone would be enough as they have damage resistance similar to Bladedancer or Radiant Skin Sunlocks and you can consistently kill them with golden gun. Interestingly golden gun was buffed to do a bit more damage in PvP with 2.0.
Ah sunspot overshield makes sense, good catch. Just like bladedancers, sunsinger and stormtrancers they will go down with a shotgun + melee or high impact snipe shot to the face, but good luck with either. It's overpowered as hell.

Bogeypop

Reposting for new page:

Last group left for some reason. El_Fenomeno and thoseAREmySHOES are up next for the Spindle. Ophelion and hillsighed are on standby if the former cannot make it.

El_Fenomeno and thoseAREmySHOES are up next for the Spindle. Ophelion and hillsighed are on standby if the former cannot make it.

You shoot the boss? We would have had it that last run if you'd been doing that.

Good to go, but I can't even see my friends list. So, I may have some trouble joining from my end.

Consider me stand by'd.

Edit: Unless Hawkian will take me first of course.

Completed the Tex Mechanica quest. Won't get the Chaperone until next week, but I'm so glad to have that out of the way. Has bugged since I got it.

Reposting for new page:

So where do we sign up for the train? All I really want is the ship, but a 2nd spindle couldn't hurt.

Truphenom

Finally got my spindle with 5 seconds to spare. That daily can feel real impossible at times.

What's the best weapon to infuse against it? No idea what would benefit best from it. Also, exotic swords are a lot of fun!

Top Bottom