• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Spindle Group 6 complete. Are tearsintherain or igordennis available? If they're not available, NoHeDidn't, El_Fenomeno, Resha, or stb please be ready as substitutes.

I just realized i quoted the wrong post and said around 7pm but didnt say what time zone in my pm.im home now and ready to go whenever you can squeeze me in.

Bogeypop

Spindle Group 9 or 10(?) complete. Going to take a 45 minute to an hour dinner break now. Send me PMs to get on the waiting list if you're interested and haven't already.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Damn did the firmware update brick it? So which PS4 are you buying :)

Yeah, I was trying to run a spindle run with bogey and then... shut off, and kept shutting off after I would start it. Sony tech guy tried but couldn't help. Not sure what happened with the update. I'll still try to get it fixed and then give it to my niece.

I already bought the Destiny version of the PS4 (wanted batman though...). Destiny is downloading as I type, haha. Good thing my gf is out of town bc she would kill me.

Yeah, I was trying to run a spindle run with bogey and then... shut off, and kept shutting off after I would start it. Sony tech guy tried but couldn't help. Not sure what happened with the update. I'll still try to get it fixed and then give it to my niece.

I already bought the Destiny version of the PS4 (wanted batman though...). Destiny is downloading as I type, haha. Good thing my gf is out of town bc she would kill me.

I did the same thing with an Xbox 360 when Gears 1 was out and I was playing it non stop. 360 broke, I went out the same day and bought a new one because I needed my fix.

Man, today has been a great Destiny day.

Exotic Arc Sword and Black Spindle this morning, Touch of Malice tonight! Now I just need to farm the mats.

I know my post is probably gonna be lost in the frenzy for Black Spindle but here I go still:

Anyone excited over this weeks' armsday drops?
The Hakke Herja-D Pulse has injection mold, making its stability very similar to what FWC's Villainy offers.
The Omolon Tuonela Scout has hand laid stock and firefly, giving it perfect stability. This would be just like Hung Jury minus triple tap, and only cost me 2500 glimmer.
The Suros Ari-45 Auto Rifle has high impact, 50 round mag, perfect balance to stack with handlaid stock AND half glass full. This gun looks insane on paper.

For next week we have another Suros Ari-45, a Suros Dis-47 which should still be a reasonably good scout, Omolon Thesan, which is the high impact close to max stability fusion, and the Omolon Eirene Sniper, which is high impact omolon sniper variant. There's also a low impact Hakke sniper but I don't care about those, lol.
I'll probably buy 2 of the Omolon snipers, the auto rifle and the scout. In total I can buy 10 orders, but I don't think I want to blow 25000 glimmer on armsday.

The suros looks great on paper but I'm not sold on it for PvP. In PvE it's probably pretty good. I got the other tunela with icarus and firefly and like it quite a bit. I'm not sure about any of the snipers since I pretty much don't bother with low impact snipers.

rc213

I need arc... how hard is it to get all 3 nights within 30 seconds? <<

Sushi I already have you on my FL.

It's tough just staying alive cause the second has a boomer and the third has his fire stream.

I got 2 done in one run.

Thanks to ZW33 and Fira got the final one done.

todd360

I want spindle, but I don't really have enough time to keep going for it. If someone could run me then that would be great. I could play for 30 mins at 9:30. I would need someone who's done it before.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I just sent a membership request to the destiny gaf community, not sure how that works.

stb

Spindle Group 9 or 10(?) complete. Going to take a 45 minute to an hour dinner break now. Send me PMs to get on the waiting list if you're interested and haven't already.

I'm around and monitoring the thread now. Lemme know if a slot opens up.

Kyoufu

Not looking forward to doing the Taken War quests tomorrow.

I wouldn't have a huge problem with them if they could be soloed but some of them need a group which isn't always available in patrol.

NeoRausch

PSN is fucking me so hard....

After hawkian redirected me to another group I've got disconnected. Rejoined after trouble
We lost wanted to restart, disconnected again and nor I can't d find then....

Good doesn't want me to have a black spindel

squadr0n

Looking for a group for the Lost to Light/Black Spindle daily. We almost had it on the first try but the Fireteam leader had to go for the night. If anyone else wants it on PS4 send me a FR/Invite.

PSN: sQuadon
LL 294 warlock

Ill get a good starting point ready if anyone wants to join.

Ill be on and checking the thread ill also be on if you wanna just send an invite psn legendkilla3rd.

And if anyone else can sherpa me through it id be greatful as well thatd be one less sherpa for Bogey.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
How does the Black Spindle mission work?

One per character per week? Or once per character ever?
Or it is limitless? You could get multiple Spindles per day if you wanted to keep running the mission?

Top Bottom