• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Bogeypop

Alright, dinner's all finished. Back to Spindle Sherpa'ing. El_Fenomeno and Ophelion are up. hillsighed and BLCKATK are on standby if the former cannot make it. Anyone else who hasn't done so already feel free to send me a PM if you want to get on the waiting list.

http://www.twitch.tv/boogiepop

Good post Zoba. Glad to see you're back. We've missed your posts. Now that you're back we can hopefully get through this OT a bit faster so we can stop spoiler tagging everything :p

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Anyone with a charged agonarch rune I could use to charge mine by helping with the event? I have guns. Would greatly appreciate it!

th3dude

Is it just my bad luck or is the heroic strike playlist in a really bad spot right now?

I can't seem to finish a single one. People dropping out right away, dropping in the middle, then matchmaking never seems to fill the group back up. Always left alone.

Anyone able to sherpa me through spindle? ive tried countless times but wanna do with people who can do it ive wasted too much hours already and i know the song and dance and in return i can help with CoO or using my charged agonarch rune.

Psn legendkilla3rd on now.

Sorry if I missed it but I sent a request for the Community and it hasn't been accepted but it looks like a bunch of other people have been since so did it.

realcZk

(!) There are new posts for the DestinyGAF Community

Top Bottom