• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Namikaze1

The Shit palace is lost to....Urg us again.
I rather do Dust Palace over Undying Mind or Echo Chamber any day. Before you ask why it's because it's all I got when I did the strikes quest on my alts. Don't even care that I can't get an exotic engram from them. I'll take it just as long as I don't have to do those other two for a long time.

Also, what do you think of my new avatar? :p

Bogeypop

Spindle Group 11(?) Complete. stb and Dave_6 are next. Mutanthands and RunningRiot are on standby if the former are no-shows. I think now is a good time to close the Waiting List as there are close to 20 people on it. If people from the Waiting List don't show up or have to cancel for some reason I'll start grabbing from the thread.

Juraash

Things about Touch of Malice I discovered today and didn't know: It's full auto, which while I normally don't like on a scout, I can totally see the benefit here. The gun whispers (indistinguishable) things to you when it's down to the final shot.

I rather do Dust Palace over Undying Mind or Echo Chamber any day. Before you ask why it's because it's all I got when I did the strikes quest on my alts. Don't even care that I can't get an exotic engram from them. I'll take it just as long as I don't have to do those other two for a long time.

#dead

stb

Spindle Group 11(?) Complete. stb and Dave_6 are next. Mutanthands and RunningRiot are on standby if the former are no-shows. I think now is a good time to close the Waiting List as there are close to 20 people on it. If people from the Waiting List don't show up or have to cancel for some reason I'll start grabbing from the thread.

Brt

Arrrammis

Personally, I like dust palace now. Definitely one of the fastest strikes since they took out the ghost section on the large stairway(at least for the Taken version), especially when you have 2 or 3 people swording the flayers (4 uppercuts= dead). Plus the chance for an awesome cloak is nice too.

BahamutPT

What is this that you speak of?

If you go to the Gear section of your character on the website, you may have a yellow button at the bottom prompting you to try the Gear Manager Beta, which looks like this:

rVSgSS4.jpg

You can simply DRAG n DROP stuff from one character to another (or to and from the vault).

Personally, I like dust palace now. Definitely one of the fastest strikes since they took out the ghost section on the large stairway(at least for the Taken version), especially when you have 2 or 3 people swording the flayers (4 uppercuts= dead). Plus the chance for an awesome cloak is nice too.

No Ultras though :/

Rezbit

Loving the idea of the PSN community, should be a good way to get groups going.

Still working toward that first sword at the moment. Only another 15 hadium flakes away. Not sure if I'll be able to put in the man hours for that exotic one though lol.

stb

I thought we were already friends, but just sent an invite.

Can anyone whose done it help with spindle quest please ive been looking for the past two hours and i would really live to go eat s9me dinner.

Psn legendkilla3rd

VinFTW

Not really sure what do to now

I'm at 263 but the Heroics take forever and have failed me the past 2 attempts (we keep dying and people leave).

Should I keep farming the 36 strikes for blues?

I have a Lt. quest for mars (second one I think with the 6 areas), not sure what that would give me. Also, the shard farming on dreadnaught is brutal.

Any advice?

Top Bottom