• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zocano

We are all rocking gear that is 300+ why are we going to kill ourselves for 280 gear?

I dont get it.

Because it looks like this

ironbannerpower.jpg

We are all rocking gear that is 300+ why are we going to kill ourselves for 280 gear?

I dont get it.

Like I said. If you like the perks/aesthetics of the gear then go get it and then infuse it up. For people below 280 it's worth it to level up. For those 300+ you'll have no problem getting infusion fuel.

phen0m24

No Fun Run? An Anti-Fun Run group?

Colonel! How can you be part of a No Fun Run group AND a Fun Run group. They cancel each other out, you shouldn't exist anymore. Or you explode.

I am not real - this is all am illusion

He's Switzerland.

I'm also drinking cocoa and eating chocolate

Lol. Colonel had to leave us to play with his "fun" run group one night after our main night got postponed. So we named ourselves his "no-fun" run group.

I have a raid named after me? Do I have to mute my mic the whole time on Tuesday nights and then "Laugh it up, Fuzzball" on Wednesdays? This is scary.

This is how much I've spent on Destiny thus far:

PS4:
LE $100
TTK $40

LE Destiny PS4 with TTK: $430

XB1:
TTK CE: $80

BungieStore (buttons, plush, clothes): $247.64

For my nephew, Destiny Xb1: $25

Grand Total: $922.64

If I count the XB1 I bought for my nephew to play Destiny ($300), $1222.64.

And now I get an economy nerf. Ouch

Gulp. We're probably neighbors in that neighborhood, X.

Wait. You dropped $250 in the Store? DANG.

1 360 copy
1 PS4 copy
1 360 Season Pass
1 PS4 Season Pass
1 XB1 copy
2 Season Pass AGAIN (1 for each live acct)
XB1 TTK digital legendary edition
PS4 Collector's Edition
Copy of PS4 game for my brother

Hakke shirt
Sunbreaker shirt

I'm not doing the math. I'm scared.

The whole "consumables are non-refundable" thing could easily be defused if Bungie came out and made an adamant statement about what it means and the future of the microtransactions, but I doubt they'll do that because they are probably planning on doing more with the system.

neoism

My 306 attack spindle is now: 286.....

thanks bungie!

normally id be a little upset about you disrespecting my time investment (again!) but im just super glad this urgent, terrible attack value bug was fixed by you so quickly, it had very detrimental affects on the game, all those players running around with 310 specials was just utterly ridiculous! especially since they didn't even have to work for them. i should have known better than to infuse 3 special drops into my kiosk hammer, how fucking dumb was that!! my bad...

P.S. i'm looking forward to the patch that removes all the legendary engrams obtained by pve exploiters using that agonarch chest exploit!
pissing soo many ppl off...

smfh bungle..

do you even play your own game..

Shito

Then enlighten me.
It took them more than 2 weeks to patch this out, messing up with people who didn't get their small memo about it and infused their Black Spindle.
The sane reaction would have been to patch the kiosk version to 280 and call it a day.

Zocano

Surely that isn't it since we've been told it was coming for almost a month now? I don't agree with it but I'm not angry about it.

It is exactly that.

Don't ask me, I'm not bummed about it. People don't like things getting taken away even when it was given out as a mistake.

FStop7

Banned
If anyone else here follows the Destiny antics on Streamerhouse that weapon parts nerf is about 10000000x funnier.

One of their streamers used ALL of the Streamerhouse weapon parts on PS4 (a couple of thousand) to raise Dead Orbit rep and then lied about it.

They've been frantically trying to rebuild their stock of parts over the past week, grinding the CoO and strikes for hours at a time, and only coming away with maybe 100 or so per session. And now the nerf hits.

Watching some Twitch Iron Banner... Whelp... 95% of all kills are shotguns from like 300 yards out. Awesome Bungie... solid fucking work lol. "And for the second year in a row, the award to most horrid multiplayer goes to..."

void666

Banned
I was ready to buy some silver. But after the stupid unnecessary absurd BS nerf and the weapon part drop nerf i don't think bungie deserves any more of my money.

E92 M3

One of their streamers used ALL of the Streamerhouse weapon parts on PS4 (a couple of thousand) to raise Dead Orbit rep and then lied about it.

They've been frantically trying to rebuild their stock of parts over the past week, grinding the CoO and strikes for hours at a time, and only coming away with maybe 100 or so per session. And now the nerf hits.

LOL - that's what happens when ten people play on one account.

Yes. When someone falls of the platform at daughters...

Homeboyd903 grieves

REKT

SWEET

Yep, slow clap says Player 1 Congratulates Player 2

I wanted to use it in a mocking way - oh well lol.

jaaz

It is exactly that.

Don't ask me, I'm not bummed about it. People don't like things getting taken away even when it was given out as a mistake.

It is not, at least for me. I use my perfect balance 1000-yard stare in any event. It's the economy nerf--in particular, weapon parts--which appears to be a way to slow progression, extend the grind and/or move you to "Get More!" Silver (maybe, the latter is just suspicion at the moment). In a way, back to TDB times.

Shito

Can't download: data is corrupted.

Well, I'm off to a good start...
Anyone had this problem? Keeps telling me that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom