• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flkraven

I did it awhile ago. I figured it'd be safe. I had nothing else to infuse and I used the Spindle on certain sections of the Raid. So I figured, why not?

See above.

I believe people in your exact scenario were infusing crap legendaries to 308 so they could dump them back into their spindle post nerf

rNilla

Given that weapon parts no longer exist, and that it would take a minimum of 40 to get a Spindle to just 300; I guess I won't ever be using the cool weapon I earned from one of the hardest things in the game for any end-game content.

So fun guys.

Didn't you know? You're supposed to pick one weapon for each slot in advance and only ever upgrade that weapon.

The weapon parts nerf is a serious blow to me. It should be an increase in parts, not a decrease.

The Spindle nerf is fine since they said they would be as such.

Given that weapon parts no longer exist, and that it would take a minimum of 40 to get a Spindle to just 300; I guess I won't ever be using the cool weapon I earned from one of the hardest things in the game for any end-game content.

So fun guys.

It's fine. In a month or two when the next patch drops they'll revert everything after they learned from their mistakes.

traveler

Not Wario
Are you guys seriously complaining about a nerf to a weapon that does absolutely destroys several of the endgame encounters despite being obtainable in 10 minutes that has been highly publicized since the day it was available?

LTWood12

Are you guys seriously complaining about a nerf to a weapon that does absolutely destroys several of the endgame encounters despite being obtainable in 10 minutes that has been highly publicized since the day it was available?

Yes *expletive I am complaining.

Matticers

Vahro ‏@Vahros 17m17 minutes ago
No Time To Explain?
You already hold the key.
Just wait a few more days...

Hmmm.

People are complaining about the economy and black spindle nerfs instead of talking about IB and ToO? Quick, throw them a bone about No Time To Explain! That will keep them busy for a few days.

E92 M3

So I ask all of this:

What is the point?????????????????

image.php

MikeyMike

Good thing I waited before infusing the Spindle... I knew, from a coding standpoint, that it would be much more simpler to reset every single Spindle out there.

No Void needed:
Fatebringer
Black Hammer
GHorn

Void Needed:
Fatebringer
Sword Breaker
GHorn

or

Word of Crota
Black Hammer / Arc Shotty
GHorn

Shito

Yes.
Also, you missed the point of why people are upset about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom