• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
What's the benefit of doing the harder strikes like Nightfall and Heroic over the normal and legacy?
The Nightfall has a once-per-week-per-character reward roll that can include Exotics, Legendaries, Strange Coins, Legendary Marks, maybe a couple other things. It's not that great these days though.

For Heroic Strikes, you get a guaranteed legendary engram for your first strike per character per week, and 10 marks for your first 3 strikes per week (regardless of which character you do them on.
is 3oC just as effective in normal strikes compared to the harder ones?
3oC are content-agnostic, an engram is an engram and any Ultra boss in the game counts.
also, I'm kind of stuck on 290. Grinding strikes drops a ton of blues but nothing decrypts over 280. What should I be focusing on?
The raid is certainly your surest way to get higher than that.

Why does it take so long just to prepare to download? It's taken whole minutes to get from 78% to 81%.
ibvQUsOcgwwmmN.png

Don't jinx it Mr LiK. Somehow I magically got 17 Gigs downloaded god knows when and I gotta wait 5 minutes apparently.

Its patching the TTK patch that you already downloaded, thats why there's already 17gb dl.

Also if the patch is at 0% dont pause it otherwise i think it takes even longer. My download just resurrected after being at 0% for 50 minutes.

jaaz

Emotes looked so much better in the previews yesterday than in-game. Granted, Destiny has never had the best animations, but I expected better.

Kinda of bummed today for so many reasons. I think I need to do IB or kill Oryx again to cheer me up.

todd360

Guys, you got to have some foreplay with your download. You can't just sit there and expect it to start. You gotta prepare it. Have to get it excited to download for you.

Tsosie

Does IB armor drop higher than 280 in post game rewards? Not worth it for me to buy them, but if I can get some 300+ drops I would be in.

Afrocious

Ugh. It's gone up to 30 minutes...

For those already online trying to raid and stuff, I'm sorry for this huge delay. Not trying to hold folks up so feel free to go without me. I think I'm going to take a walk or something. When I come back, it should be done.

rNilla

I think your PS4 has to check to make sure you have the previous 18GBs worth of patches to determine that you only need the 500MBs of the new one. Bodes well for the future.

Ha-ha, fuckin Home Run Mehr. Really shouldn't be so easy to spend these marks but I see I'm not the the only one who dun goof'd.

I'm sure alot of people have done the same. They should really add in a time to delay to buying gear with marks just like there is deleting gear.

Frenden

Banned
It's amazing how quickly Bungie's missteps piss away community good will.

Nerfing weapon parts dumbfounds me, still, hours later.

It's amazing how quickly Bungie's missteps piss away community good will.

Nerfing weapon part amazes me, still, hours later.

I can see why it gets through the higher ups, though.

It goes "Man, what the fuck are they thinking?? FUCK!! I HATE this shit!! Okay, Iron Banner train in ten minutes?"

They really have no reason to not approach these sorts of issues exactly the way they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom