• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to come out and explain the nerfs to strange coins and weapon parts. I want to know their reasoning behind it. It still baffles me.

I doubt well hear anything. They know we are all going to have to swallow it, or tough. I hate getting treated so badly by a game I have 1,500 in except now I am really wondering if I am nearing the end After 13 months of playing, I don't like what I have to show for it.

Frostburn

Can't you go to the emote kiosk and get it from there for every character one by one? Anyone checked that out?
You can grab any you own, buying them unlocks them for your entire account.

Of course they guide you through what they are and how to buy them but not the kiosk tucked into the lounge ship that no one ever goes to and the fact that you can swap them out there on all characters.

FStop7

Banned
It's funny to have quit the game a month after release because of seeing the kind of grind it was shaping up to be, returning a year later because TTK seemed to fix a lot of problems, thoroughly enjoying it for a couple of weeks, then suddenly it seems like there might be a return to the old grindy ways. I'm ready to bail if that's how things shake out. There are a lot of big releases coming soon and I have a hell of a backlog, too.

SnakeEyes

Banned
lmao at slow clap and carlton being a in a special pricing tier

this is fucking genius
Saw this when I first woke up. Didn't start the day off well...

LT got banned? No way. Also what is with this weapon parts stuff?
Apparently Xur will now be selling new currency that allows you to reroll Exotic Armour perks.

Players can now reroll Stat nodes and Upgrade nodes on Exotic armor via the “Twist Fate” node
Twist Fate will require Glimmer, Armor materials, and a Glass Needle, which will be available from Xur during his weekly visits

Strider

well the master chief collection is still the steamiest pile of shit so ever so it looks like i'll be hopping back on destiny in a bit. probably just going to do nightfall though.

It still amazes me how shit that game is/was.

I need halo 5 so I can forget all about it

Apparently Xur will now be selling new currency that allows you to reroll Exotic Armour perks.

Players can now reroll Stat nodes and Upgrade nodes on Exotic armor via the “Twist Fate” node
Twist Fate will require Glimmer, Armor materials, and a Glass Needle, which will be available from Xur during his weekly visits
I doubt it is perks, more just the "strength" and "intellect" will swap...

todd360

Cool. I missed a lot today it would seem.

I doubt it is perks, more just the "strength" and "intellect" will swap...

We wont be able to reroll the native perk, but there are random perks on Exotics like increased super energy from grenade kills and replenish health on orb pickup.

It still amazes me how shit that game is/was.

I need halo 5 so I can forget all about it

Am probably going to cave and pick it up on launch. Don't care about online multiplayer so if it ends up being as bad as MCC, it wont matter to me.

The ones that got the most hype got most expensive lol

You got 400 for free so if you wanted both you couldn't even go for the $5 booster pack, you'd need the $10!

Cold blooded

luKqieM.png

Strider

It's funny to have quit the game a month after release because of seeing the kind of grind it was shaping up to be, returning a year later because TTK seemed to fix a lot of problems, thoroughly enjoying it for a couple of weeks, then suddenly it seems like there might be a return to the old grindy ways. I'm ready to bail if that's how things shake out. There are a lot of big releases coming soon and I have a hell of a backlog, too.

yep.

Making the game more of a grind doesn't hook people longer. It just annoys them and drives them away

EL CUCO

You know why Carlton and slow clap cost more? Because everybody ran to the internet and said "Bungie I'll give you all my moneyz and first born for Carlton dance plz" In the meantime, Big brother Activision was there listening in the entire time. Lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom