• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostburn

Am I crazy or is the spinning machine in the Speaker's room in the tower different? Symbols on the edges of the rectangle part too...

Vire

Unfuckingbelievable. Any good will they had with me with Taken King just went out the window.

What is wrong with this company... seriously? Was this patch code named 'No fun allowed'.

Why on earth would they reduce currency drops.

Zoidberg

The currency nerfs would have fit right in 3-6 months after release, they did a lot of stupid shit then. There's nothing currently that can explain why they were required. They've done so well to improve the game and changes like this still occur.

New tagline for Destiny - "Two steps forward, 1.5 steps backwards"

Lnkn52

These emotes reveal a dark secret that all of our guardians are actually resurrected Sims.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25782-1367972892-1.gif

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
How many tier 2 Coo fragments are there? More specifically is there a list of which boss combinations drop them. I have 3 so far and need 43 total. Also have a t3 rune for mini crota.

Trickster

Glad I didn't have much of an interest in getting the carlton dance emote. I'd be pretty pissed if I wanted that or the slow clap one, and realized that for only those 2 emotes, I'd have to pay an inflated full price.

Also, Iron Banner seems not interesting at all, or am I missing something? A couple of shaders and emblems, plus a few 280 items?

jaaz

Unfuckingbelievable. Any good will they had with me with Taken King just went out the window.

What is wrong with this company... seriously? Was this patch code named 'No fun allowed'.

Why on earth would they reduce currency drops.

I can't wait to get 1 weapon part from dismantling a rare weapon--or even none, is that possible now?--when I need 10 just to upgrade ONE node on an exotic weapon. So much fun.

Edit: And that's of course not counting the weapon parts that will be needed to upgrade the exotic from the crappy 280/290 light they drop in most cases.

Don't worry, the gif won't load for me.

Too lazy to fix it :/
___

anyways guess I will work on re-inviting people to the DGAF ps4 community as I wait for the download to actually download..or should I work on my paper..hmmm or should I put off my paper to re-invite people or put off re-inviting people to work on my paper..so many slacking options available for me ;)

gonna work on re-inviting people :p

Too lazy to fix it :/
___

anyways guess I will work on re-inviting people to the DGAF ps4 community as I wait for the download to actually download..or should I work on my paper..hmmm or should I put off my paper to re-invite people or put off re-inviting people to work on my paper..so many slacking options available for me ;)

gonna work on re-inviting people :p

just post on gaf. solution to all slacking problems.

Glad I didn't have much of an interest in getting the carlton dance emote. I'd be pretty pissed if I wanted that or the slow clap one, and realized that for only those 2 emotes, I'd have to pay an inflated full price.

Also, Iron Banner seems not interesting at all, or am I missing something? A couple of shaders and emblems, plus a few 280 items?

mfw i saw the emote prices

giphy.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If you bought an emote does it work for all characters or is Bungie evil enough to make you buy the same emote for all?

Zoba's House of Salt. It already has 3 seasons on netflix.

Hey Zoba, trying to raid? Waiting on figs. Dunno where Math's at.

If you guys have a spot I'll come along. Normal group filled up quick on me this week without me noticing.

I'm still downloading this update file though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom