• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
I felt the same.
The final mission is my absolute favorite in the game. Really enjoyed how many mechanics they layered on top of one another.

I never broke it by just using overwhelming DPS against the Shade..
I still need like 4 calcified fragments....bummer... :/

it's not hard but the boss room is incredibly tedious when you are the only thing for all the adds to blame at. with no modifiers it's a very simple and even enjoyable strike but I had no desire to do the boss alone. props to you for not minding.
It is..however I managed to hide on a ledge by the bottom right corner of the boss room map. As soon as he came close, I flew to the ledge and started pounding him non-stop on Undying Minds unprotected head with my Telesto, machine gun heavy and my primary. He went down quicker than with a group. Gonna have to farm the CoO so I can get a calcified fragment and whatnot...gotta hit 45 for the next step!

I had a smile on my face when the final stand Oryx troll wiped you guys.

Payback Bungie.

Payback.

Hahaha I'm glad I experienced that scenario (3 left standing but no WoL) once so I knew what was mostly likely going to happen. I was hoping WoL would have been enough.

chewydogg

Any Stormcallers try using Claws of Ahamkara while running Perpetual Charge?

Lots of fun. Almost always have a grenade or melee ready to use. Running around going melee, grenade, melee, grenade, melee, grenade basically as fast as you can push the buttons.

So good.

LiK

i wish the game would stop dropping armor engrams for me. i need guns mainly for weapon parts and i want more chances at getting Zhalo or maybe even Invective.

i wish the game would stop dropping armor engrams for me. i need guns mainly for weapon parts and i want more chances at getting Zhalo or maybe even Invective.
40 3oC this week. 10 Crest of Alpha Lupi, 9 of which were in a row. I almost feel your pain except last week I got Invective, 4thH, Zhalo, Suros and Telesto. RNGesus is a fickle bastard.

LiK

40 3oC this week. 10 Crest of Alpha Lupi, 9 of which were in a row. I almost feel your pain except last week I got Invective, 4thH, Zhalo, Suros and Telesto. RNGesus is a fickle bastard.

I won't complain too much cuz all exotic armor I've been getting is 310 but I would prefer more weapon drops. Still pretty good that regular strikes drop them. Don't need to suffer through Heroic for them.

Trakan

Yeah people have said Phogoth but again I haven't seen or heard of anyone on GAF or anywhere else getting it to drop. You would at least expect 1 of them to have dropped by now. Yet zero have been reported which leads me to suspect it isn't actually obtainable at the moment.

I think it's in the game, just nobody wants to farm Phogoth when it's not confirmed yet.

Zocano

I feel like people are sleeping on sleeper simulant.

It has stupid damage is very nearly gjallarhorn levels of damage (actually I think it might have more at base damages (no buffs)).

mandiller

Any Stormcallers try using Claws of Ahamkara while running Perpetual Charge?

Lots of fun. Almost always have a grenade or melee ready to use. Running around going melee, grenade, melee, grenade, melee, grenade basically as fast as you can push the buttons.

So good.

I missed out on buying the claws because I was a few strange coins short :'(
That was going to be my plan. Plus I have a Monte Carlo. Which recharges melee on damaging enemies and each kill has a chance to completely recharge melee. Ughh now I'm just hoping I'll get some claws dropping on my 3oC runs, I've still got a few of those left.

A 4th Horseman is all I want. But my last...jesus, I don't even know...at least 8 exotics were armor.

Wilde

Finally, it is done! All subclass PVP quests complete, and emblems acquired:

CRGIldCUYAAnL84.jpg:large

CRGJsfpUwAEBF04.jpg:large

CRGJvFJUcAEBhoN.jpg:large

Mayhem Rumble made these quests go way faster than I thought they would!

It has stupid damage is very nearly gjallarhorn levels of damage (actually I think it might have more at base damages (no buffs)).

it's ripping through the public event mobs/bosses to the point of not event worrying about the time left

ich00

This solar sword might break me....145 helium and only 3 solar stupid bs mats to show today. Not counting the 100+ I've collected over the past 2 days with zero of those solar mats.

Shito

My gf had some 36 strikes to do yesterday: took the SS out to test it a bit, and it melts those bosses gjallorhorn-like, to the point where I'm going to use it more than I first intended to.

My last two exotics were 4th Horseman :-/ RNG is a cruel mistress. For interest, why do you want a 4th Horseman anyway? I haven't found it a very useful gun.
I'm just a big fan of shotguns, and it looks like a ton of fun. I think it'll be more of a pull-out-for-fun-gun, like when I'm doing a bunch of heroic strikes or something. But yeah...no luck. Every day I see another guy on Neogaf getting it, or my RL friends. But I'm stucking getting my 4th The Impossible Machine or Obsidian Mind.

My gf had some 36 strikes to do yesterday: took the SS out to test it a bit, and it melts those bosses gjallorhorn-like, to the point where I'm going to use it more than I first intended to.

Yup it's really good on majors and ultra, provided you get a critical hit. But just can't compete with an exotic sword that has 81 ammo and insane R2 attack.

I don't think it gets damage buffs (from nightstalker perk, WoL, or melting point) but I'd have to test it out?

It does.

Zocano

This solar sword might break me....145 helium and only 3 solar stupid bs mats to show today. Not counting the 100+ I've collected over the past 2 days with zero of those solar mats.

Are you opening chests?

If you are, then,
don't.

Each element took me ~1hr to 1hr 30min

Out 1

Do the trick with changing the date in your system settings: empty patrol is the best patrol for this kind of thing. Farming spinmetal I was lucky to get three nodes clustered near the border between Mothyards and Steppes. Went from 4/10 to 10/10 in less than 20 minutes while watching some TV.

Raybunny

Its indeed good but for most of the fights I will choose sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom