• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

traveler

Not Wario
Yeah. It's crazy how strong the super is. A lot of folks are suggesting it's because of how weak the class is outside of that, but...in highly competitive modes like Trials that super is almost a guaranteed round win. Yes, you can run away and or focus fire, but neither is safe.

This is not particularly different than Golden Gun or, to a lesser degree, Blademaster, though. You get 1 super typically in Trials- that's not as important as something you have every round like, say, the Striker's lightning grenade, even if your super does give you the round. It's not like the striker super doesn't give you a few percentage points towards a win either when it comes up.

Yeah but

Buying exotic armor is a shortcut :^) You can only wear one of it, and they aren't obscenely powerful, so it's not buying power :^) Buy our DLC engrams now, it's random so it's not directly buying power!

Hmmm idk if i could get behind of real money engrams... hell, for what they're charging for dance moves... an exotic engram would probably cost us $25 per! lol

I'm sorry, but the ONLY reason to reduce the drops of weapon parts, motes, coins, etc. Is because you will be able to buy them for real money. And I was one who was vehemently defending the microtransaction news.

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?

Caught in the cashgrab,
no escape from the DLC.

Open your eyes,
Look at the patch notes and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no DLC,

Bungie's like: easy cash, easy dough,
prices high, prices low,
Anyway the cash flows doesn't really matter to me, to me.

Amazing

Geist-

Just saw the Iron Banner vendor pulse rifle rolls on reddit. Holy shit, it's a god roll, I'm so happy right now.

INVENTORY:

- Nirwen's Mercy (Pulse Rifle)(90 marks) - ROLL: Outlaw **/** Perfect Balance - Braced Frame - Injection Mold **/** Third Eye (also OAS scope) a.k.a near God roll

Now I just have to rank up Iron Banner without driving myself crazy.

IB inventory. It's 280 light across the board. 40 marks each.

Nirwen's Mercy (Pulse Rifle) - ROLL: Outlaw / Perfect Balance - Braced Frame - Injection Mold / Third Eye (also OAS scope) a.k.a near God roll

Ironwreath D (Sidearm) - ROLL: Zen Moment / Hot Swap / Snapshot - Quickdraw - Reinforced Barrel

Boots

Class item

two new emblems

same shaders

bounties

LTWood12

Patch note team meeting last Wednesday:

Joey: "Folks, these Uncommon weapons are the fucking interstate on the way to infusion. We got to slow this shit down. Right now you get a weapon part just for dismantling a green weapon. This shit has to stop, or at least we need to curb it, and curb it fast. I'm proposing a 25% decrease in weapon part yields from uncommon and rare weapons. I'm sorry but weapon parts should NOT be a guarantee in this life."

GhaleonEB

waiting for kotaku article or gaming side thread filled with jumping to conclusions about subclass infusion

I just assumed it was to fix the issue with the Spark of Light, which didn't level your subclass. I don't see this being something they'd ever sell.

Disappointed at the emotes pricing. I'll get one once the first meaty content from the live team hits, to support them, but $5 for a dance move is simply too much.

I still can't believe the weapon part nerf. For a while I had 4 or 5 weapons leveled, but I couldn't unlock the node for want of weapon parts post TTK.

Kyne

So the conversion is $5 for a dance emote?

EDIT:
I better get a raid in 3 months time then if I buy this shit.

there are no more raids coming.

IB inventory. It's 290 light across the board.

Nirwen's Mercy (Pulse Rifle) - ROLL: Outlaw / Perfect Balance - Braced Frame - Injection Mold / Third Eye (also OAS scope) a.k.a near God roll

Ironwreath D (Sidearm) - ROLL: Zen Moment / Hot Swap / Snapshot - Quickdraw - Reinforced Barrel

Boots

Class item

two new emblems

same shaders

bounties

think you mean 280.

--

why is the class item counting as the gear for this Iron Banner? Ugh.

edit: spindles have been nerfed to 290.

GlamFM

Banned
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?

Caught in the cashgrab,
no escape from the DLC.

Open your eyes,
Look at the patch notes and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no DLC,

Bungie's like: easy cash, easy dough,
prices high, prices low,
Anyway the cash flows doesn't really matter to me, to me.

10/10

5$ Slowclap

Jinjo

So do the new emotes say something special in the feed on the bottom left? Determines if I buy slow-clap. It has to say "JinjoNL slow-claps xxxx"

_woLf

I REALLY don't think those economy changes were necessary.

I finally felt like the rate of gaining shit was in a good place. :|

jaaz

The "Press X to Get More!" line on the silver coins bothers me more than it should. I'm probably still mad at the economy nerf.

skynidas

Banned
OH BOY. I might have a problem, I have a North American PSN copy and i'm playing on my European account, so when i hit the "Get more Silver" thing it doesn't let me access the store.

Jabronium

Be interested to see if IB drops still start at rank 2. Limited time to play this weekend and not sure I'll be able to get up to 5 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom