• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they hype up IB by showing us guardians in full IB gear but only sell the boots and class item? I feel trolled.

Edit: i knew they were only going to sell a couple armor pieces but I actually thought they'd be something else. Oh well.

If they added this right here, I'll still love them!

They should let you infuse multiple things together for bonus infusion mats.

Example.

301 raid chest
302 raid chest
306 raid chest

All infused on 306 to get 309 raid chest. So 301 is worth 1 and 302 is worth 2 so together it's 3 more. Since 3 <= 5, it just takes the whole 3 like normal infusion instead if 80%.

Or you can just simply dismantle a 301 raid chest, and it turns into a "+1" infusion chest gain mat. That way dupes will mean more and you won't be stuck at 309.

At least one of those 2 would be cool!

This is assuming they change the raid drop range from 300-310, to 301-310. They should ALSO update every 300 raid item in our inventories to 301, because they have that ability, obviously [/spindle]

Im getting a little sick of getting it in the rear from Bungie. I think its time to seriously ask myself if I want to continue the grind. This constant punishment and back handed slap is getting tiresome.

Im pretty pissed.

TP-DK

And of course Iron Banner is bugged again.. I just won a match with the three medallions from rhe quest and only got 60 rep, while my teammates got over 100.

traveler

Not Wario
for the rest of Destiny 1. The point of these microtransactions were to fund additional quests and stuff for the live team that will come free, but the trade off is that we don't get any huge updates like a raid. At work, but it's in the update with the microtransactions info I think.

There's nothing in the update that explicitly says that, nor are there any comments from any Bungie reps that I can find saying that. That would be a huge blow, if true- a far bigger deal than any slightly economy tweaks- but it doesn't seem to be confirmed anywhere.

GhaleonEB

Bungie... you need to get out there and adress this shit. last week it was trust us it will only ever be cosmetic.

IIRC, the jack'o lantern heads from last year were consumables. Halloween is coming around again. Don't leap to conclusions. (Though the sooner Bungie outlines their lines in the sand, the better.)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oh. My. God.

Exotics
Fixed an issue where No Back Up Plans did not consistently trigger Force Barrier on Shotgun kills​

Does this mean what I think it means?
what. for real? we were just talking about this yesterday and how it never happened...
Smoke Bombs used with Sealed Ahamkara Grasps no longer costs two charges

??
I've been rolling Nightstalker/Sealed Amakara's and I never noticed it taking up two charges for one smoke bomb
It doesn't, it has always worked perfectly. No idea what they're talking about.

You know the patch notes are filled with drama, when "adding more shards to KF raid" is barely being mocked. But seriously, was anyone complaining about not enough shards in KF? Hahahah.

Can't wait for the "free" content we get from the coming micropocalypse to be one mission in 4 months that lasts 10 minutes. You whales out there better support the rest of us because 2-5$ for a dance emote is insane imo. The entirety of TTK was 40$...all the dance emotes together cost around that...how does that happen?

There's talk of "consumables can't be refunded" in the store...hmmm

Let's everyone be honest for a moment. Does anyone here, anyone at all, honestly think they haven't thought about selling consumables for real money? Does anyone here, anyone at all, honestly think they won't at some point?

They may say what they want, but this is them testing the waters. Expect more.

X-Frame

what. for real? we were just talking about this yesterday and how it never happened...

It doesn't, it has always worked perfectly. No idea what they're talking about.

Hawkish it would consume both melee charges only if you hit an enemy directly with your smoke bomb.

GhaleonEB

for the rest of Destiny 1. The point of these microtransactions were to fund additional quests and stuff for the live team that will come free, but the trade off is that we don't get any huge updates like a raid. At work, but it's in the update with the microtransactions info I think.

Bungie never said this. They are being intentionally ambiguous about the scope of the content to come from this model, but they absolutely did NOT rule out raids (or specificity they were in.)

R0ckman

What people are fearing is reminding me of what I assume to be fake DeeJ message. Although that was fake I feared this would happen, it was almost too easy to implement micro transactions that effect gameplay and progression indirectly.

Can't imagine Bungie being okay with this out the gate, might be an Activision thing where if Bungie tries to say no, Activision pulls the "Nuh unh unh, in breach of the contract!" crap. If not the former the game might be growing in production cost too high too fast for them to maintain.

I'd rather they have an exotic shop than them to screw around with the universal currencies. Once this hits mobile game levels of ****ery I'm done until Destiny 2 forces them to rework philosophies (hopefully).

Have they added more ways to get Exotic Shards? I'm trying to infuse some of my Exotics but I have absolutely no way of attaining shards anymore. Not sure why they would make them so rare...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Yep. Not sure why they're not allowing us to swap out the other two slots.

Yeah really no point in having two dances equipped.
I wanted to purchase two of those emotes. The slow clap and one of the 200 silver ones.
Would have had to give Bungie some real world money. But they won't let me give them money because they won't let me use more than one of these new emotes.

PuMa

Nirwen's Mercy (Pulse Rifle)(90 marks)(Rank 5) - ROLL: Outlaw / Perfect Balance - Braced Frame - Injection Mold / Third Eye (also OAS scope)

Yup. Everyone is going to want that PR.

Damn. I really didn't want to play IB this time around. This roll is better than my SUROS PDX41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom