• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Yo inapplicable are you still up for that run? Falifax is down to run it. I am finishing eating after going 9-0 with fali and pity so i should be ready too in 5 minutes.

How are you finding the special ammo changes? What have you seen?

Quite a few icebreakers. Mine included which makes the special ammo literally meaningless since on round 2 i have more ammo than i used to before the nerf (18 vs before i started with 12 used a few and got 6 if i won the round).

See that's where you lose me. I've seen more in the 300s for high level ghosts or 320s. I don't care for the look just want that stupid number if I can get it. If not no loss since I'm cleaning the apartment anyway.

GUYS

First 5 games under 310 (at 309) yields a 318 crimson ghost after fucking 10 hours at 319 of suiciding and nothing.

GUYS
GUYS

I decided to skip out on the Hori controller, and import one of those cool DS4 colors from Japan. Initially I wanted the Gold color, but I really like the Crystal variation, too. The Silver & Steel are also quite nice.

What do you guys think? The price isn't that insane to import them from eBay.

CrystalDS4.jpg

shermas

I just played the daily mission for the first time in ages because of that sweet, sweet Last Array score at the end. Good times.

Also got an exotic heavy engram from a quick 'shrine of Oryx' mission farmspam, so that was nice.

Sounds like Crimson drops are awful, so I don't feel that bad about missing out.

The picture I posted is super misleading with the Crystal controller. I saw a couple of unboxing featuring the color, and it doesn't look that great. It's got a weird white backing. I followed my initial hunch and bought the gold color. Kinda tacky, but that just means it'll match my personality and fashion sense.

I decided to skip out on the Hori controller, and import one of those cool DS4 colors from Japan. Initially I wanted the Gold color, but I really like the Crystal variation, too. The Silver & Steel are also quite nice.

What do you guys think? The price isn't that insane to import them from eBay.

CrystalDS4.jpg

Gold of course. What are all these wrong answers!

Top Bottom