• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Rehsa

RNG said fuck me, nothing but hand cannons and dumb shit. Last two bounties on my Titan and rank 5 packages hoping for the pulse but lananope.jpg. Two fucking rocket launchers and two fucking machine guns. Everyone gets a bad ass pulse and a shit ton of LLs, I get two LL increase. Drops were crap, no ghost or emblems, packages were boots, boots, boots and cloaks/marks. Big fucking sigh.

Hopefully they don't wait so long before the next IB. Really got used to the PC+1 melee, was fun (other than my non luck)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Any Guardians around to help me before Reset comes

I need to get to the Raid Boss part of Exotic Pulse Rifle if any people are willing to help

My Warlock is Step 2, just needs 3 Public Events and 45 Pulse Rifle kills, so Hunter/Titan needed

My Titan is @Step 3, the first Siva Uncharged, so need a Hunter/Warlock here

Hunter is @Step 2, just need 3 Public Events and 35 Pulse Rifle kills, so Titan/Warlock needed

Any 2 Guardians around to get all 3 of my guys to the Raid part of the quest on all 3?

Anyone?

Also any spot available for Reset Raiding?

Foxxsoxx

Finally got some good items from Banner on my warlock. After getting 3 shotguns and sidearms on my other guys, I got 2 shaders, the HC with a good roll, and the scout with a good roll.

Glad I decided to Rank 5 three times. WORTH IT.

GraveRobberX

I can help you with my Hunter and Titan. But we would need one more.

This quest is so convoluted that it's hard to find people to help lol.

Sent you a PSN message the other day about it.

Yeah I took weekend off Destiny to catch up on my DVR
I get people but they won't help from the start
They want you to be on their step, like c'mon
Most of the time invested things I've already done

Just quick AF runs necessary

GlamFM

Banned
Would this amazing group of people:

ghu36e7.png

be interested in another super quick run?

Tonight, 9:00 Germany time would be great for me.

GraveRobberX

ghu36e7.png

Most likely I'll be on
I think its 2pm EST for me or 3pm
Forget what Bratwurst time conversion is

Melchiah

Really hope Bungie does something about people who don't play. Ran into a lot of freeloaders this weekend and it really made strikes quite unenjoyable.

I was playing normal PoE and Level 320 Strikes, so I'm wondering if this still happens on the more difficult heroic strikes where you need all three people.

I've met some jackasses like that in strikes, Prison of Elders, and Archon's Forge as well. I've always reported them for inactivity, and sometimes they've been replaced with a player who actually contributes.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot from PoE, where I was stuck with a freeloader for the first two rounds, which is why I have a much higher kill count than the others. The other two joined the session later on, when the freeloader left or was kicked out.

JJShadow

ghu36e7.png

I'm definitely in if we can start an hour earlier (20:00 PM Germany time), don't know if I'll have enough time to finish it if we start at 21:00

BLCKATK

Well I got some decent IB grind in earlier in the week and tonight to cap it off. Really wanted to get one of the new Iron Banner Emblems or Shaders, and I didn't get a single one. Looks like I'll be waiting till next month for that.

GraveRobberX

Ah well, guess I'll stay in bed.

Sorry Kik, those 2 quoted me first

I'll still help, just PSN me
Today is Super Bounty Day
I'll be on for Roughly 20 hours easily

Shiro Bounties x3
Vanguard Bounties x3
NF x3
Eris Bounties x3
Raid x2, save one for Glam
Petra Bounties x3
Weekly Quests for Plaguelands x3
Then tomorrow Gunsmith!

JayHayabusa

When is heroic raid supposed to drop?

I'm up for a run later today

Titan, Hunter and Warlock all at 386

Add jayforone to any groups forming starting 3 hours from now

JJShadow

Have to get my daughter to sleep - I´ll do my best!

No worries, take your time then. I'll be online since 20:00, so once you're ready throw me an invite. Only have till 22:30 or so to play, so if we manage to do a super quick pro run like the last one (less than 1.5 hours :p) it should be fine

With all my three toons @ 387, I tried a few exotic engrams after the reset: got 385 & 387 items. Nightfall gave me a 388 primary (already have two 390 Prime's). I might as well take a break until they lift the LL cap, nothing for me to do in the game until then.

Foxxsoxx

Its...

I got booted due to Update PS4, what the hell?

I can't even connect. My internet works fine for everything but PSN. Apparently there's something going on with Comcast because a lot of people can't connect to XBL or PSN with Comcast according to Reddit right now.

Silvard

I don't know which of you is the secret Bungie dev/GM that took pity on me, but after 200+ IB games at rank 5 and pages of IB loot I finally had the sparrow and the shader I wanted drop for me, in two back to back matches. Thank you.

So is anyone raiding right now?

Is there any kind of etiquette for Archon's Forge? Even if I don't have any keys, sometimes I just like to hang around and help out groups that are running the force stuff, since the drops are good and there's plenty of fodder for completing bounties.

I didn't know if that was frowned upon or not.

Top Bottom