• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

E92 M3

The crispy triple 400 life

CvqdsUiXEAANwoF.jpg

Reven

I'm looking for 2 people to join me really quick to finish the undying mind strike. I'm right at the boss and just need help to finish it off.

PSN: PvtPyle FMJ

I was stuck with a 395 heavy until getting the raid MG @ 400, praise Jesus.

Sucks that Trials doesn't have year 3 heavy.

These masks not being infusable is pretty silly.

Siva engine solver for the last step of the Outbreak Prime quest.

Warlock is now 4 points away from 400. Boots need 3 and Artifact needs 1.

The official top secret metric for judging raid encounters.
As people die the encounters get better.
:]

Golgy was the only TTK encounter that really excelled in this category.
Vault of Glass is full of these encounters.
WotM does the same.

Very fun raid. Thank you to everyone that was there.

Thanks again for your help.

HigXx

Just got the Jade Rabbit and im not sure I understand how to use it. Just feels like a really low rate of fire with no ammo scout

Datto's latest video essentially says it's not too hot, unfortunately.

Yeah it was an interesting video - I think using it feels super powerful because you can get so many shots off and it just runs forever - but when you do the maths the total damage at the end is not that hot.

With a couple of very minor tweaks it could become really OP.

Melchiah

I just tried the Keystone scout, that I got from Dead Orbit, and I'm really liking its explosive rounds perk and noticeably higher impact than the good old Hung Jury has.

Feorax

Just spent 45 mins unsuccessfully trying to do the heroic splicer priest strike.

If your teammates are idiots you have no chance with that strike at all. Especially if they keep following you and trying to stay in a tight group.

glaurung

Just spent 45 mins unsuccessfully trying to do the heroic splicer priest strike.

If your teammates are idiots you have no chance with that strike at all. Especially if they keep following you and trying to stay in a tight group.
I ran Fallen SABER for my Festival Heroic Strike step with two randoms.

I gave up on reviving them already at the warsat. Ended up soloing the boss, both dudes would randomly jump into the arc pit etc.

Still not as bad as cretins who are only now discovering Court of Oryx and who can't fucking read.

Top Bottom