• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Watching stream

Perfect Bomb run is not it
2 Safe room per not it
Next up Monitors must either get "Bombed" or everyone hit it?

Crazy figuring it out

Any confirmation of what CM is? There are a few posts on reddit that state hitting all the bombs does not work, same thing for activating all the safe rooms.

Best of luck to those currently trying to figure this out, you are much appreciated.

Finally got my raid team up to 390 and we are running HM this week. So if CM mode is Relatively easy, that would be great thanks.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Okay, I'm a bit lost so help me out.

I bought Destiny TTK about a month ago and I play solo only, but I did manage to play the PVP modes.

Now that Lords of Iron or whatever is out, am I locked out from playing PVP? Everything is behind a lock. :/ Isn't there a playlist with TTK players or something? Do I have to buy that addon?
There should be multiple playlists along the bottom called "Legacy" I think?

Okay, I'm a bit lost so help me out.

I bought Destiny TTK about a month ago and I play solo only, but I did manage to play the PVP modes.

Now that Lords of Iron or whatever is out, am I locked out from playing PVP? Everything is behind a lock. :/ Isn't there a playlist with TTK players or something? Do I have to buy that addon?

You should be able to access the old strike lists by selecting the Vanguard playlist (top right of map, next to Crucible). Though I haven't checked what is available there since RoI.

Flipside

Any WotM HM raids in need of a 397 titan (PSN: FlipsideXL) by any chance? Did the raid twice now with gaffers and both runs were very nice and easy going. DGaf is definitely a great addition to the overall Destiny experience :)

GraveRobberX

Challenge mode defeated

Reddit says its either final death strike has to be those 2 bombs that drop during DPS phase

Or Something with clean room

Challenge mode defeated

Reddit says its either final death strike has to be those 2 bombs that drop during DPS phase

Or Something with clean room

This apparently isn't it (at least by itself) which would be rather simple.

I'm guessing (as well as others) that it is a multiple solution of sorts like activate all clean rooms and final blow with a Siva charge/bomb.

This apparently isn't it (at least by itself) which would be rather simple.

I'm guessing (as well as others) that it is a multiple solution of sorts like activate all clean rooms and final blow with a Siva charge/bomb.
That's what it seems like. A combo of kill shot and room activation

Edit: all 4 clean rooms activated with bombs

Raid challenges in this game have always been pretty straight forward. Half the time it's already what people had been doing all along.

I hope it stays that way.

GraveRobberX

Broman's Team figured it out

You have to destroy 2 rooms per cycle with those 2 Bombs that drop during DPS phase

So do Bomb rotation => DPS => Grab those 2 bombs, run to either Right or Left, throw bomb at each room

So you will have to 3 cycle him

Bombs - DPS - Room - Bombs - DPS - Room - Bombs - DPS

Deku Tree

You have to destroy 2 rooms per cycle with those 2 Bombs that drop during DPS phase

So do Bomb rotation => DPS => Grab those 2 bombs, run to either Right or Left, throw bomb at each room

What loot do you get?

Not confirmed.

Damn, that's how my team was running out very first encounters way back

GraveRobberX

Official

Activate all 4 clean rooms with Bombs

So there it is

You get an Exotic engram as bonus for first CM win on Char

Top Bottom