• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Coxy100

Banned
Hi guys

I last played this on my old PS4 a year and a half ago (year 1). Never any of the dlc.

I now have a Slim (so lost my saved game). If I buy destiny again - will it load my old character or will I have to start from scratch?

Deku Tree

Hi guys

I last played this on my old PS4 a year and a half ago (year 1). Never any of the dlc.

I now have a Slim (so lost my saved game). If I buy destiny again - will it load my old character or will I have to start from scratch?

Destiny doesn't have a save file. Bungie keeps the characters associated with your PSN account on their servers. If you use the same PSN the. You'll keep your progress.

CREMSteve

40 years old here.

Is Trials still happening tonight? Despite playing since day one, I have never been to the Lighthouse, would any kind Gaffers be willing to help me achieve this feat?

Daughter diagnosed with head lice this morning, so I've spent the past eight hours doing unspeakable things.

I could use a fantasy getaway from reality right about now.

BTHR Zero X

Question for the Trails Players of DestinyGaf, I suck and Ii would like the FoTL Emblem but for the life of me I could not get more then 3 wins last weekend. Are there any will people willing to put up with a average/below average player? This is my last chance since I had to work all weekend and friday =/

Biggy

Question for the Trails Players of DestinyGaf, I suck and Ii would like the FoTL Emblem but for the life of me I could not get more then 3 wins last weekend. Are there any will people willing to put up with a average/below average player? This is my last chance since I had to work all weekend and friday =/
If you're on PS4 I can help out with the emblem.

Reven

If you're on PS4 I can help out with the emblem.

I still need to run a card too so I could join.

Is a Grasp without counterbalance useless?
I got one with headseeker, perfect balance and feeding frenzy.

Also - anyone around to help me finish my 4-0 trials card? I'd like to get at least one more win for an armor piece.

DoomGyver

As someone who played the beta but never bought the main game, is it too late in the game to start from the beginning? Some of my friends play and are trying to get me hooked on this. Or should i just wait for Destiny 2?
Also, if i buy the collection on xbox one on disc - how much data do i have to download in order to play?

CREMSteve

As someone who played the beta but never bought the main game, is it too late in the game to start from the beginning? Some of my friends play and are trying to get me hooked on this. Or should i just wait for Destiny 2?
Also, if i buy the collection on xbox one on disc - how much data do i have to download in order to play?
You could easily jump in. There are tons of low lvl peeps running around.

Top Bottom