• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Dalek

Is there a resource somewhere that lists the best perks for each weapon type? I'm away for the weekend and I want to look through all my weapons on the app and determine which ones I should scrap.

ezekial45

Banned
FUUUCK, I can't believe I missed another raid.

Anyone want to do normal WoTM raid? I'm free this evening, and I really need to do it for my hunter.

PSN: ezekial45

Nicodemic

I know, I know. Please don't judge but I'm looking for someone to farm grimoire wins in private matches. Maybe tomorrow if available. Can be done has a group too btw.

PSN: Nicodemic

ekgrey

Anybody on XB1 who doesn't mind messing up their record wanna take a scrublord along for Trials tomorrow? I'm strictly middle of the road at regular Crucible, play mostly PvE, so I expect to be utterly slaughtered. But I still wanna check it out, try to get a couple bounties and have some fun. Maybe even get a piece of gear? You still have a shot at good drops if you lose, right? I'm gauntlets, chest, special weapon and a heavy away from 400.

Also very interested in raids, any of 'em! Laid back VoG would be awesome. Haven't done a single one.

Foxix Von

My friend got me and another friend into this again on PS4. I've been enjoying my time again with TTK and looking forward to getting into Rise of Iron eventually. Do we still have a clan setup somewhere for raids and such? I'd love to get back into it. :D

My friend got me and another friend into this again on PS4. I've been enjoying my time again with TTK and looking forward to getting into Rise of Iron eventually. Do we still have a clan setup somewhere for raids and such? I'd love to get back into it. :D

Theres not a unified clan at this point. Just post here when you want help on a quest or if you wanna set up a raid.

Twilight Garrison too good

3o7TKM5eBeL1tosAE0.gif

Also these gifs made me realize lighting nades have survived all the nerfs

l2JhuE1SZ8L4rdt04.gif

Flipside

Fresh WotM, 4 spots:

1 hedera_
2 ThingontheFloor
3 FlipsideXL
4 Silver
5 Glam

Was a fun run yesterday. Too bad we didn't get the ornament because of that last teleport :( Anyone interested in running it again (either fresh or just CM) for the ornament tonight? I will be online around 8:00PM CET.

Fistwell

Was a fun run yesterday. Too bad we didn't get the ornament because of that last teleport :( Anyone interested in running it again (either fresh or just CM) for the ornament tonight? I will be online around 8:00PM CET.
I think I should be able to, if you need a 6th.

Hedera

#TeamMeltingPoint

Edit: Converted the time wrong. Won't be able to at that time, but feel free to get it done if you do get a full fireteam. I'll be available 2h after that, so 10 PM CET onwards.

I would have about 2 hours starting then so could jump in for CM or a quick fresh, we seemed to breeze through it up until the end. Maybe start with Aksis and if we finish quickly, restart? Up for either; good team yesterday! We'll probably end up with 5 Warlocks now, tho :p

theWB27

Is it common to use three of coins and get tossed into a crucible match that's seconds away from ending? It's pretty irritating to waste them like that. On X1 and it's happened three times the last few days in Rift.

Sky Walker

I would have about 2 hours starting then so could jump in for CM or a quick fresh, we seemed to breeze through it up until the end. Maybe start with Aksis and if we finish quickly, restart? Up for either; good team yesterday! We'll probably end up with 5 Warlocks now, tho :p
I can help with titan/hunter if needed :p

Is it common to use three of coins and get tossed into a crucible match that's seconds away from ending? It's pretty irritating to waste them like that. On X1 and it's happened three times the last few days in Rift.
You're not wasting them.

Edit: just realized how old that post is. When will we hit 44?

Some quick questions:
1) Is there like a scheduled normal WoTM raid I can get into sometime as both a first timer in the raid and someone looking for the Outbreak Prime quest?
2) Is there by any chance a Gaf clan? I dont know why I never asked that question when I tend to look for that information for other titles...

ezekial45

Banned
Some quick questions:
1) Is there like a scheduled normal WoTM raid I can get into sometime as both a first timer in the raid and someone looking for the Outbreak Prime quest?
2) Is there by any chance a Gaf clan? I dont know why I never asked that question when I tend to look for that information for other titles...

I also need to do the Raid as well for my hunter, so you can count me in.

PSN: ezekial45

Fistwell

Thanks for the fun run you guys. :)

Some quick questions:
Glad to help if you guys want to run one tomorrow (at reasonable time of day for EU).

Zereta

Haven't played since the OG days, finally decided to get the collection on Xbox One. What's the best LFG app on iOS? See a couple on there but what's the one most people use these days?

Top Bottom