• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Yeah, complete your bounties and turn them in. Completely shut off your console right after, then boot up to Destiny to see the bounties are still there and didn't reset.

Good way to level up factions and weapons/armor. Get 3-4 easy ones if you can, then keep doing 'em. Have fun.
My God, my new Icebreaker will be fully maxed out by day's end if this works.

Abylim

I have spent a few days away from Destiny, I came back today, figured I'd try the nightfall.
Nailed it, and the 28 weekly after. Felt soo good,
Bought the Icebreaker, and now while PvP'ing, I have been d/c'd twice, with error code baboon. so I figure I'll go do some strikes. I get d/c'd a bit of ways into it.

Back to Mordor I go, I guess =\

Ryuuga

Banned
Did they change the spawn times or spawn rate on VoG hardmode? I ran with 3 groups last night and people were having difficulty at the Templar confluxes. From what I noticed, once the left/right confluxes need defending everything is fine until the minotaurs come. Once they do, it's like 5-6 minotaurs on the left side while the right gets at most 2.

Camwi

Don't usually go on in the morning because I wake up early enough to watch news, shower, and get ready for work.

Today though I decided to check Neogaf to see what Xur was selling in the hopes of.....ICEBREAKER! WOOOOO! Booted up the game really quick to buy one before Bungie decided that putting such an OP weapon up for sale was a bad idea for them. :D

Sh0k

If I store some upgraded weapons and armor in the vault and create a new class, does the new class have any restrictions to use the upgraded weapons? I know that for the armor I need to match the required level, but I want to find out if there is any restrictions for the weapons.

WITHE1982

I have spent a few days away from Destiny, I came back today, figured I'd try the nightfall.
Nailed it, and the 28 weekly after. Felt soo good,
Bought the Icebreaker, and now while PvP'ing, I have been d/c'd twice, with error code baboon. so I figure I'll go do some strikes. I get d/c'd a bit of ways into it.

Back to Mordor I go, I guess =\

One does not simply walk into Mordor... erm unless you have the game obviously.

Ken

If I store some upgraded weapons and armor in the vault and create a new class, does the new class have any restrictions to use the upgraded weapons? I know that for the armor I need to match the required level, but I want to find out if there is any restrictions for the weapons.

Besides the level restriction no.

hydruxo

I'm gonna cap vanguard marks for the week today and I'll have...148 marks -_-

Have to wait until the reset to buy the weapon I want. Lame. Make the cap 150 at least, Bungie.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Told you guys he would be selling the Ice Breaker :p

Now I'm not special!

Seriously though I can't believe it's only 17 coins.

anddo0

Played the RnG lotto with motes of light and got two helms (Warlock and Titan). I'm a hunter :(

I have lvl 24 alt Titan, and have yet to make my 2nd alt (Warlock).

I'm just going to pray that Xur has an exotic helm for me sometime soon, or it drops in Nightfall or something.

void666

Banned
Noooooo! Now everyone will have an ice breaker. Mine isn't so special anymore.

Oh well. Got apotheosis veil from the engram. Bought lucky raspberry and voidfang vestments.
Still have 37 coins.

Calmine

I have 26 strange coins. So should I get the armour for my Warlock or the Ice breaker? Already got full legendary crucible gear and I do like sniping.

cjp

I have 26 strange coins. So should I get the armour for my Warlock or the Ice breaker? Already got full legendary crucible gear and I do like sniping.

I'm not sure whether to go for the armour or Ice Breaker either. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

JayHayabusa

Anyone interested in running the weekly heroic strike at level 28 tonight at around 6pm British time? Just need 4 more coins to buy the icebreaker and that thing looks far too tempting to pass up...

I want to run 28 weekly tonight, so I can do it at around 6:30-7:00 (Portugal here so should be at around the same time BST). PS4 28 level Warlock PSN: Sleepy_Buddha

Send me a FR if you're interested.

Should be available around 7:15 Paris time (I'm one hour ahead of you).

I'm jayforone on PSN. Add me since I m not home before 7pm.

I'm a Level 29 Sunsinger

I've bought 3 exotic engrams from Xur so far.
Two hunter helmets(both are the same, mask of the third man) and one titan chest armor.

I'm a warlock.

hydruxo

ok yeah I do that strike every day, but you can actually do it many times per day and still get rewards ?

Yep the rewards are endless. Marks are the only thing that you'll stop getting if you get the cap of course. But you can keep doing the strikes for engrams/drops as much as you want.

yuH4u0l.jpg
:'(

catspit

I have a 27 hunter who can run raid, and a 25 warlock.. is it best to pickup the voidfang so I can have 2 characters who can run raid? or get my hunter to 28.. :(

Maledict

I've been waiting for Heart of the Praxis fire for my Sunsinger, but am sorely tempted by the vestments that have gone up as spawning with two grenades sound a lot of fun. Only issue is the fact it comes with only strength as the stat on it - the one stat I just don't care about on my warlock at all.

Anyway of getting it without the strength?

P.s. Jayforone, sleepybuddha, will add you on when I get home this evening. All warlock party! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom