• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

hEist

tried nightfall on my own. Everything went smooth. Stayed on the cheese position and then i killed myself with a grenade. god damn...

Tovarisc

Boggles my mind that Bungie thinks that Blind Watch, in Control, is good map design. This is such pile of shit that favors Bravo by giving them automatic win 9 times out of 10.

Megasoum

Banned
I got the exotic bounty where I need to get 25 score or whatever in crucible and it's killing me... I hate PVP stuff. Ughhhhh

Any way to cheese it or something?

Kensuke

I just got a legendary Iron Banner hand cannon. I didn't even know there were exclusive weapons you could get. Too bad it's nowhere near as good as my Lord High Fixer.

MADGAME

So far I have completed the Raid 5 times on normal, and twice on hard between 2 characters. After 7 completions I have received only one piece of Raid Armor.

Still not overly salty, there's always next week
to get more shards and ships

arimanius

allday247

Banned
what is a quick way to obtain strange coins?
I have 14 and need 17 for the ice breaker sniper rifle.
I have already done the weekly heroic and nightfall strike so what else can i do to obtain them? I don't think they appear from engrams right?
is my only option now doing the raid to get some?

Deku Tree

I have already done the weekly heroic and nightfall strike so what else can i do to obtain them? I don't think they appear from engrams right?

Do a lot of tiger strikes and then talk to the Cryptarch and pray to RNGesus.

zoukka

Boggles my mind that Bungie thinks that Blind Watch, in Control, is good map design. This is such pile of shit that favors Bravo by giving them automatic win 9 times out of 10.

Are you implying that a one way funnell to the points isn't great map design :)

Destiny has some of the worst MP maps in recent history. It has great maps as well though but blind watch should be removed from control playlist.

anddo0

Do Tiger Strikes, get blue engrams and hope they turn into coins. Also random strike reward.

Play crucible, hope for a coin drop

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I've been killed a ton of times mid jump during FoH. I actually get killed more during the Titan super than I do when I play my warlock and hunter alts.

Edit. Looks like both shots missed.

the second one hit for sure and the first should have. oh well.

Tovarisc

Are you implying that a one way funnell to the points isn't great map design :)

Destiny has some of the worst MP maps in recent history. It has great maps as well though but blind watch should be removed from control playlist.

• Blind Watch
  • First Light
  • Firebase Delphi
  • Bastion

4 maps that I think to be pure tosh and shouldn't exist in their current forms.

BW and FD have another team spawning right on top of 2 out of 3 flags in Control.

FL and Bastion are just hot messes of very bad map flow, they are too large for 12 players and FL is snipe camp fest. So much fun to get spawn trapped and raped by 3-4 snipers in First Light.

Sigh I'm stuck at level 27. I have an exotic helmet and raid gauntlet that I have completely leveled up. Do I have to spend shards on my chest and legs (regular legendary ) to get to level 28?

harrytang

I'm trying this week's Nightfall Strike solo here, I'm at that part with the waves of enemies in front of the giant Fallen Ship.

I would appreciate if two people joined LOL

I'm on PS4 - LVL 28 Titan - PSN: pest3n_

This mossberg. Thanks for letting me join up. Not sure how much I helped. Ice breaker crucial on these things.

Bastos

Sigh I'm stuck at level 27. I have an exotic helmet and raid gauntlet that I have completely leveled up. Do I have to spend shards on my chest and legs (regular legendary ) to get to level 28?
Yep, but I'd rather spend shards in more raid gear so you can get to 30, IMO it's not worth it to lvl up non raid gear beyond 28

Yep, but I'd rather spend shards in more raid gear so you can get to 30, IMO it's not worth it to lvl up non raid gear beyond 28

I agree but it seems like no one is willing to pick me up again for the raid because I'm level 27, even though I beat the raid multiple times as a level 25 and 26 before. . never got was a burden just played stealthy and sniped

Bizazedo

I agree but it seems like no one is willing to pick me up again for the raid because I'm level 27, even though I beat the raid multiple times as a level 25 and 26 before. . never got was a burden just played stealthy and sniped

Yeah, 27 should be fine for normal raid...but it doesn't surprise me the "must be 28 or highers" have started.

Bastos

This mossberg. Thanks for letting me join up. Not sure how much I helped. Ice breaker crucial on these things.
Helped a lot man! I'm the one who should be thanking you and CatZiM :D

And Ice breaker = Love

Meh =/

I'm trying to beat the raid too, only got to Atheon but everybody left the raid so as to continue on the day after, but they all completed it with different fireteams and I wasn't in :c

Is it possible to transfer strange coins and motes? . . I might start making an alt to stock up for strange coins and motes. Once I get the crap I want I'm then going to make a legit Warlock alt

Tovarisc

Yeah, 27 should be fine for normal raid...but it doesn't surprise me the "must be 28 or highers" have started.

Honestly there is no good reason not to be 28 if you have shards for it. I can understand not wanting to be 29 if you are only interested in normal raiding, 29 & 30 are only required for hard mode raiding.

But not to be 28 when you have shards for it? Eh... why?

If you say "Raid gear!" then I would ask why you deserve raid gear if you don't max out your performance in normal raid?

Power Advantages.....Enabled.

/sigh.

They said in weekly update that IB is normalised just like normal Crucible and your "power advantage" is your skill.

TL:DR; IB is normal Crucible with fancier name.

Yes. Put them in the Vault.

Thanks for letting me know. I feel a bit dirty for doing this but hell. 27 strange coins a week can buy me anything I want. Now to figure what do I want.

Only exotics I still crave are: Hawkmoon (PS exclusive so Xur will never have it), Hardlight, Vex Mytho (hard raid), and Knucklehead (Xur just had it last week, so I don't expect it anytime soon).

Deku Tree

Thanks for letting me know. I feel a bit dirty for doing this but hell. 27 strange coins a week can buy me anything I want. Now to figure what do I want.

Only exotics I still crave are: Hawkmoon (PS exclusive so Xur will never have it), Hardlight, Vex Mytho (hard raid), and Knucklehead (Xur just had it last week, so I don't expect it anytime soon).

I wonder if Xur had the Hardlight AR next week if people would start using it regularly over the SUROS?

Manp

spent all the game using only scout rifles, first primary weapon legendary engram gives me an automatic rifle :(

but i don't care since i now have an exotic helm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom