• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Banned
Yeah maybe. I don't know. Ice breaker is probably faster. But when I saw the magical ammo it changed how I felt about... Well everything haha. No need to risk life to get ammo and no desire to get any auto regen guns. At least for me
@dengatron explained how the "magical" ammo works.

It is just your Ghost getting the ammo from your killed enemies in the mission (like it sent the Blue Engrams to the Tower) and it didn't work in most end of game missions with juggler active.

I don't see advantage... it is more a help when you are in a terminal state lol

panda-zebra

Don't care what some people might say, I think it's glorious and I'm looking forward to sending him over the edge for myself! I'm a big fan of all these impressive discoveries and feats such as the two guys who cleared the raid on their own, it must make the guys at Bungie nod in appreciation when players achieve the i possible, even if it gives them cause to scratch their heads.

Tovarisc

Does anyone know what The Juncture is on Venus? I found it via The Citadel on Venus patrol, it's not a part of any story mission, strike or raid afaik. Bunch of minotaurs and goblins guarding a massive spire?

Gateway to already existing zone that is unlocked by 2nd DLC pack in 2015.

Daemul

To people who had the Titan raid chest, what material does it use to upgrade and how many do you need? I'm busy farming for materials now since I have nothing to do until Tuesday, so I might as well just get the materials I need for the Titan raid chest now.

dengatron

If suros is nerfed hard.

Suros is a godly weapon for pve and pvp, I use it over most anything unless in an extreme range situation.
Agreed. I have most higher end auto rifles and suros is just better than the rest. I use vision of confluence in pve some so i can use ice breaker but its always suros otherwise

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
First time i saw an afker while doing strikes. Devil's lair. He helped with the first part and then just sat there. And the other guy wasn't exactly brilliant. Took ages to bring sepiks down.

Had one too promptly put him on block which keeps me from seeing him again.

Fbh

Got my first "rare" item today while playing PVP.

Loving this game so far. My only issue are the rather long loading times and that I sometimes get notorious lag in PVP. Stuff like shooting someone twice with a shotgun at point blank and then hitting them with melee yet they still kill me and only several seconds later they die

Hiko

Banned
I have two legendary weapon engrams. Hopefully one of them actually turns into a weapon...

Nice!! One of them turned into The Chosen sniper rifle! Anyone else have this?

breakfuss

I really want to do the hard raid. I'm looking at the amount of ascendent shards I need to jump from 28 to 29 and that shit ain't happening anytime soon, though. *sigh*

breakfuss

Decoded about 20 Blue engrams looking for my last 4 strange coins, not a single coin in that lot. Fuck my life.

I know that feel bro... Same happened to me. All I need are 4 coins for the ice breaker. Guy I was running with ended up with exactly 4 even though he isn't currently in need. Some cruel shit, lol.

Where is the best place to kill 10 vex majors/ultras besides the raid.

I went to the right from the opening. Then follow the road. It leads to an area with axis minitaurs and harpys. The area is about a 30 second drive after the building with the servitor, dregs, and others guy

blazeuk

I'm stuck about mid way through level 28 now, I'm out of Ascendant Shards after fully upgrading the Tread of the Hezen Lords which puts 2 of my armour pieces at +30 light. I need to get the Façade of the Hezen Lords and Gloves of the Hezen Lords but I've already done the raid this week and it seems most hard raid groups look for 29+ players (probably with good reason I suspect).

ocean

Banned
Anyone with three characters at 25+, I fucking salute you. This warlock alt has been such a pain to level (goddamnit that double jump of theirs is silly).

I'd love a Bladedancer but I don't think I'll have the energy. I want my main Titan at 29 (happens tonight) and my alt Warlock at 27-28 (a week or two?) but a third just ain't happening haha

blackjaw

Was doing random tiger strikes, enjoying my new Icebreaker. Looked at rewards..oh good for that guy getting an exotic...wait, that's me!

50ish hours of play time and finally got my first random exotic. Based RNGeesus blessed me.

U0eOBCL.jpg

Dave_6

Was doing random tiger strikes, enjoying my new Icebreaker. Looked at rewards..oh good for that guy getting an exotic...wait, that's me!

50ish hours of play time and finally got my first random exotic. Based RNGeesus blessed me.

U0eOBCL.jpg

Fuuuuck I'm so jealous!

ZOONAMI

Am I missing something? I don't see any option to change difficulty for weekly heroic, nightfall, or the raid. People keep talking about things at different difficulties but there is no option to change difficulty like there is for the story missions.

SharkJAW

My super important question fell at the bottom of a page a bit back, so I'm giving it one more shot:

Question for you Raid Vets. We really struggled last night with the gatekeeper phase. We've all done it before without a problem, but it was a pick up group and I'm wondering if we all knew about the same parts of the encounter, but there was a vital piece of info that we were missing as a whole. Other than just the usual people dying and falling off the side (me) we had no problems getting the left relic, and defending the construct. Where we were having problems is keeping the right portal open while defending the construct, and often while getting the right relic, we would get marked. Should two people defending the construct with one keeping the right open while three get the right relic work? Also, why do we get marked before picking up the right relic? Is there an oracle somewhere that we should be killing?
I'm kind of late on the reply, but ideally both gates should be opened simultaneously with one person entering, two defending (preferably bladedancer as they can focus fire on gatekeeper then turn invisible, grab relic, and leave). That way, when both are out, both relics can be focused on defending confluxes as well as the other 4 players. If the people entering the portal have gjallarhorn, even better.

U0eOBCL.jpg
Welcome to greatness, brother.

Normal Raid on PS4. Looking for a party that needs 2 more, or to start a whole VoG party. Wanting to start at 2 pm cst---about an hour from now. Message me on gaf if interested.

DNAbro

Anyone with three characters at 25+, I fucking salute you. This warlock alt has been such a pain to level (goddamnit that double jump of theirs is silly).

I'd love a Bladedancer but I don't think I'll have the energy. I want my main Titan at 29 (happens tonight) and my alt Warlock at 27-28 (a week or two?) but a third just ain't happening haha

I don't really think of Warlock's jump as a double jump, it's one huge jump plus the ability to control how you float down.

ATTENTION: Contacting Destiny Servers. Error code Zebra.

Why do I keep getting booted for this shit? My connection is solid. This is getting really fucking old.

SkylineRKR

Wots with all those duplicates? Got 2 Praedyths, and now 2 Exodus Plans. I might keep my 2nd EP though, its Solar.

Where is the best place to kill 10 vex majors/ultras besides the raid.

Citadel entrance at the bridge. Those 2 Axis Minotaurs that spawn in front of the gate. And down to the left a Major Hobgoblin will spawn.

I also tried the Raid but the Praetorians don't count.

I'm kind of late on the reply, but ideally both gates should be opened simultaneously with one person entering, two defending (preferably bladedancer as they can focus fire on gatekeeper then turn invisible, grab relic, and leave). That way, when both are out, both relics can be focused on defending confluxes as well as the other 4 players. If the people entering the portal have gjallarhorn, even better.

Welcome to greatness, brother.

Another person mentioned this, and I know this sounds quite basic and trivial, but won't you get killed crouching and waiting for invisible to turn on? Feels like an eternity when I'm waiting for it.

SharkJAW

Another person mentioned this, and I know this sounds quite basic and trivial, but won't you get killed crouching and waiting for invisible to turn on? Feels like an eternity when I'm waiting for it.
There's cover if you want to do it that way, but the number of enemies you kill should net you a super. Throw it on and use vanish. Also, shadow jack would help. Escape artist, too. Each ability has a different cooldown for its invisibility. For example, if you crouch and turn invisible, then become visible, you can blink strike and turn invisible again for the same length of time or vice versa.

Magwik

Banned
In the past hour I have gotten the blueprints to the same exact ship twice, which I already had. Why does this game hate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom