• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juraash

So what's the consensus on soloing this weeks Nightfall? This one seems like it might be one of the bigger pains to knock out.

MADGAME

To those who are Iron Bannering - are you getting matched with similar levels or is it a mix of everyone level 5 and up?

darthbob

My last 4 nightfalls...

Last Word
Suros
Hard Light
Ice Breaker

No wonder I have no raid RNG, although I did get the final boss's scout rifle today which is pretty awesome.

8cLaWHh.gif

taco543

My last 4 nightfalls...

Last Word
Suros
Hard Light
Ice Breaker

No wonder I have no raid RNG, although I did get the final boss's scout rifle today which is pretty awesome.
You're the worst, I got.
Legendary engram (that turned to a blue)
9 ascendant shards
Thunder lord
And 9 ascendant shards.

I don't need anymore ascendant shards I have 50!!!

BokehKing

Banned
I want to do my first nightfall tonight ps4 heads, remember me, I have Aethon's Epilogue with that void damage and ghallajorn exotic rockets with that fire damage

Woah just got 10 Spirit Blooms, Special Ammo Synthesis and a Blue Engram from a chest on Venus. Didn't know you can get so many materials off of one chest.

dB Viper

Woah just got 10 Spirit Blooms, Special Ammo Synthesis and a Blue Engram from a chest on Venus. Didn't know you can get so many materials off of one chest.

Had this happen to me a couple times... quite the surprise. Also seen this on Mars with Relic Irons. Got 8 and 10 before from a chest.

taco543

Yeah special chests rule just like everything else it's RNG but you have a chance of getting a legendary out of those.

MrDaravon

For the 2nd week in a row I got a legendary Scout Rifle from the Nightfall. The week before that I got an exotic Scout Rifle. Bungie pls

Heh, since there was no one to play with, decided to solo the Weekly Heroic with my Warlock. Her gear isn't good enough yet to tackle the Nightfall, but those Strange Coins are always welcome.

Building my Titan is still my main goal.

Nameless

You're the worst, I got.
Legendary engram (that turned to a blue)
9 ascendant shards
Thunder lord
And 9 ascendant shards.

I don't need anymore ascendant shards I have 50!!!

Man I would have loved 9 ass shards. All I got was 7 strange coins for doing the last nightfall.

Menome

Not done a Nightfall yet, so figure I'd best get down to it. Running a Lv27 Hunter, Bladedancer, basic-damage Crypt Dweller SR1 and a Solar-damage Supremacy, with a blue Arc sniper and Void shotgun.

Only people prepared to put up with someone who's only done the strike once on normal please :)

PS4: Menome7

SnakeEyes

Banned
Funnily enough, I saw very few Suros Regime's while playing Iron Banner last night. More people were using Thorn that the Regime.

tmac456

I haven't tried it yet, just saw it in Reddit comments this morning. The boss area, if we would have stayed back and cleared that second wave before the boss activates, we probably would have been fine as that platform seems like a pretty reliable cheese position. I was just too quick to hide.

With a third, I would be tempted to let one person just open up point blank with a heavy machine gun on the bosses face and run if possible after, if not, sent the go to invisible Hunter medic. Even without elemental damage, you can take off huge chunks of his health with a legendary machine gun. He just keeps staggering and not shooting back.

we'd have a way easier time with a 3rd but i think we can do it without much of an issue.

my headset appears to actually be working now so that'll help. i'll be following your lead lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom