• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunlunqq

My last 2 nightfalls and 2 normal raid:

1 piece of raid armor
1 exotic chest piece (I already have a fully upgraded exotic chest piece)
1 exotic weapon ('Time and patience)
some coins...
some ass shards...

I'd say the results were rather disappointing...

sikkinixx

I just hit level 20, been doing the Vanguard strike playlists which are fun. Though I keep seeing Hunters running around knifing the fuck out of dudes... which I had chosen that instead of a Titan. Maybe I'll roll a new character and actually play the story (I'm still on the first couple moon missions)

jesus, who said to me the nightfall was easy? i sneaked from work in my lunch time to play some destiny and decided 1 hr was enough to do it myself.... long story short some dudes joined me and even then we failed hard

i hope someone finds a way to cheese it way to fucking hard with all those burners

Dead

well not really...yet
I dont even have any legendary gear (yet to find any...) and iron Banner >>> vanilla Crucible

woaahhhh what the hell, i rocked those Iron Banner bounties like it was nothing, got the 10 kill streak in my second match and of course the one that required having the most points along with that.

and i'm NOT that great in the game, never played anywhere close that good in the 20 or so hours i've played in the Crucible (i remember having a 0.14 kd/r once lol). goddamn that felt good to be on fire for once!

i think i now love my hand cannon (The Devil You Know). also i think i was the luckiest sniper ever, people kept walking into my sights haha.

My last 2 nightfalls and 2 normal raid:

1 piece of raid armor
1 exotic chest piece (I already have a fully upgraded exotic chest piece)
1 exotic weapon ('Time and patience)
some coins...
some ass shards...

I'd say the results were rather disappointing...

Clearly my sarcasm meter is broken.

Is there an option in the menus to turn on "receive better loot" that I've been missing out on?

I've had to buy every legendary I have, not had anything drop at all.

I always seem to get warlock bonds though :I

Yeezus

Super duper upset that IB isn't 3v3. I was pretty hyped but 'super trigger smash fest big map' isn't exactly the tactical PvP I thought it would be.

Man Iron banner is really lackluster and a let down, the power difference in gear is so small that you could easily pass this as the main multiplayer mode and no one would care, you can still hose someone down with a 220 dmg shingen-e and it takes maybe 1-2 bullets more then a 300 dmg purple AR equivalent.

Lag from this morning is still present and i'm seeing people take damage with delay between hits landing and death, really doesn't help things.

I was expecting the iron banner to show the difference in someone level 27 and someone level 30 in full raid gear, I honestly don't think that's even a factor right now.

Clearly my sarcasm meter is broken.

Is there an option in the menus to turn on "receive better loot" that I've been missing out on?

I've had to buy every legendary I have, not had anything drop at all.

I always seem to get warlock bonds though :I

Nah, we just have terrible luck. Found 1 legendary weapon, bought everything else. 2 exotics were from bounties.

Danj

Man Iron banner is really lackluster and a let down, the power difference in gear is so small that you could easily pass this as the main multiplayer mode and no one would care, you can still hose someone down with a 220 dmg shingen-e and it takes maybe 1-2 bullets more then a 300 dmg purple AR equivalent.

Lag from this morning is still present and i'm seeing people take damage with delay between hits landing and death, really doesn't help things.

I was expecting the iron banner to show the difference in someone level 27 and someone level 30 in full raid gear, I honestly don't think that's even a factor right now.

Yeah even as a level 22 with no legendaries I am finding I can hold my own in Iron Banner. On the other hand I am already Iron Rank 1 and have turned in one of the bounties already, so that's a better start than I've had with any other event.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
woaahhhh what the hell, i rocked those Iron Banner bounties like it was nothing, got the 10 kill streak in my second match and of course the one that required having the most points along with that.

and i'm NOT that great in the game, never played anywhere close that good in the 20 or so hours i've played in the Crucible (i remember having a 0.14 kd/r once lol). goddamn that felt good to be on fire for once!

i think i now love my hand cannon (The Devil You Know). also i think i was the luckiest sniper ever, people kept walking into my sights haha.
The Devil You Know is a workhouse, it won't do you wrong.

I just hit level 20, been doing the Vanguard strike playlists which are fun. Though I keep seeing Hunters running around knifing the fuck out of dudes... which I had chosen that instead of a Titan. Maybe I'll roll a new character and actually play the story (I'm still on the first couple moon missions)

You'll be happy you chose Titan when you get to higher levels. I had a Hunter and just switched over to Titan. The Ward of Dawn is magnificent when shit gets hairy on the harder content.

th4tguy

Why am I getting killed by fusion rifles from longer ranges? Why am I (with over shied in my bubble) getting killed by fusion rifles with only 1 hit?

Does anyone have trouble with full auto on pulse rifles? I have been trying to upgrade Bad Juju and a lot of times when I'm holding the trigger it will stop shooting. I thought it was maybe my controller but I switched and it did the same thing. Is there something im missing?

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
so did about 6-7 iron banners... idk... had some really close games and that's rad, but there were also a few insane unbalanced games. I'm 29 with 300 maxed weapons and I feel like I am doing better, got mvp one game and I'm not very good.

Rank 1 of iron banner is easy, but not sure about hitting 2 or 3 in a week, or if it's worth it.

Is the trail of osiris stuff still part of this or not? Didn't see any tickets drop

th4tguy

Does anyone have trouble with full auto on pulse rifles? I have been trying to upgrade Bad Juju and a lot of times when I'm holding the trigger it will stop shooting. I thought it was maybe my controller but I switched and it did the same thing. Is there something im missing?

This has been happening to me also.

Cømet

Banned
Blew through the level 28 weekly solo, damn that was easy. Only time I died is when I fell on my own void grenade!

Have done all the IB bounties I can today, but.....nothing else needs doing now. More IB it is!

Why am I getting killed by fusion rifles from longer ranges? Why am I (with over shied in my bubble) getting killed by fusion rifles with only 1 hit?

Because, for all the whinging, FRs are OP and need balancing.

Is anyone having an issue with their advisor page on bungie.net / companion app not resetting? It's still showing all of my stuff from last week.

I've tried logging out and back in and no help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom