• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanke__

Does anyone have trouble with full auto on pulse rifles? I have been trying to upgrade Bad Juju and a lot of times when I'm holding the trigger it will stop shooting. I thought it was maybe my controller but I switched and it did the same thing. Is there something im missing?

It is the controller
I had to buy a new one for this reason

Try switching the fire button to check if its the button on the controller

It did the same thing with fusion rifles in the beta but bungie fixed that somehow

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Does anyone have trouble with full auto on pulse rifles? I have been trying to upgrade Bad Juju and a lot of times when I'm holding the trigger it will stop shooting. I thought it was maybe my controller but I switched and it did the same thing. Is there something im missing?

Happens to me too. Not sure what it is, maybe I'm clicking L3?

Just realized you can pick up dropped items/engrams by shooting them.

A weapon upgrade mod/perk, no? I've got one on my SR and it's only a rare. Pretty sure I've seen Green SR's with the same perk. Can be a lifesaver if you're picking off enemies from a distance and run low on ammo-- or a heavy weapon ammo box drops-- and you don't want to risk running down where the enemy is. Shoot, acquire, reload, and keep firing. Good times. It's a godsend for soloing.

People who still play this are pretty desperate, aren't they? Dunno but grinding so much is atrocious, I haven't touched the game for weeks, one of the most disappointing new IPs of all-time right after Diablo 3. But I'm not sure they will be able to make it better with patches, the base game had too much shit, you can repair it but the foundation is still broken.

I'm a bit surprised there's still people interested in a game that has everything worthwhile blocked behind stupid grinding and repetitive maps / bullet sponges / uninteresting objectives. But I guess some people are trying to get their value back by investing numerous hours into a lifeless grind full of clichés and bad sci-fi.

I have lots of other games I could be playing. Destiny is just fun and grind is addicting to some of us.

Cømet

Banned
Woohoo! My first legendary sniper, at last. Was getting worried. Guess I should be amused that it's FWC, just like the random roll LMG I got previously, and me already being part of FWC.

Why does it have to need helium for upgrades though *cry*. Back to the moon I go....

RedFury

Happens to me too, so unreliable.

Soloing the Nightfall and a random grenade got me.

Anyone up for doing the Nightfall? Looking for 28's and up., My mic is going to be off but I can hear.

PSN: EroticSushi

anddo0

Pockey Infinity, every time.

Super Good Advice might as well not even be an exotic because there are legendary MGs that do just as good of a job, if not better (Zombie Apocalypse, The Swarm, etc.)

What he said.

I had both PI and SGA. I ended up scrapping SGA, and kept my Zombie Apocalypse. The SGA is terrible IMO.

Fedemgsuy

I will be available for nNghtfall and hard heroic in about 6 hours, if any one needs help, you can go ahead and add me: fedeuy, on ps4, lvl 28 Hunter.

Thanks for the tip!

np, the other way is standing were you reach the area. however this one you should try it with people because i think it is riskier than going down the ramp since the archon goes to your right behind some rocks you have to lean a bit and that leaves you vulnerable to snipers and one lucky shot from his shotgun

gonna try the ramp one myself when i get home

Man Nightfall and the normal raid are so easy at level 29 with multiple maxed weapons. I didn't keep exact time, but I'm pretty sure we cleared the raid in under an hour earlier.

I finally got my first piece of raid gear on my fifth run. It's about damn time. My nightfall reward was a shit legendary sniper though smh. I have way too many similar legendary snipers. One of the people in my fireteam got MIDA-multi and I got some bullshit I'll probably never use :(. Honestly, I would of preferred a bunch of ascendant energy like last week even though I have like 70 of them already.

Hopefully, my hard mode run is better than these were.

Btw how is iron banner guys? I haven't jumped into that yet.

IKizzLE

Man Nightfall and the normal raid are so easy at level 29 with multiple maxed weapons. I didn't keep exact time, but I'm pretty sure we cleared the raid in under an hour earlier.

I finally got my first piece of raid gear on my fifth run. It's about damn time. My nightfall reward was a shit legendary sniper though smh. I have way too many similar legendary snipers. One of the people in my fireteam got MIDA-multi and I got some bullshit I'll probably never use :(. Honestly, I would of preferred a bunch of ascendant energy like last week even though I have like 70 of them already.

Hopefully, my hard mode run is better than these were.

Btw how is iron banner guys? I haven't jumped into that yet.

Welcome to the club. Been stuck on 29 for almost two weeks now.
Beaten the raid on normal 3x and on hard on 2x, still dont have the vex or all my raid gear.

Haven't gotten anything oustide of coins from the nightfall since the first week.
This whole RNG system can kick rocks.

DJ88

Just went through some iron banner matches and it felt like old plain ass crucible. Never felt like any of the level differences or weapon stats made any difference.

jett

D-Member
I think after experiencing 1 second lag in Iron Banner and some little Vex POS killing me in two hits in Nightfall, I might be done with this game.

pompidu

Where is the raid and queens thing located? I see rumble, weekly and dailey strikes on the left hand side. I see another dimmed icon but it doesnt show anything. Lvl 22 so both those ahould be open. Unless im mistakin.

DJ88

MM working as intended.

Yeah that's what I figured would happen. MM is still going to most of the time match you up with people no lower or higher than 3 levels from you so I guess I don't see the point of the whole thing.

Feorax

Where is the raid and queens thing located? I see rumble, weekly and dailey strikes on the left hand side. I see another dimmed icon but it doesnt show anything. Lvl 22 so both those ahould be open. Unless im mistakin.

Queens wrath has ended, replaced by iron banner.

Raid is lv26

Number45

Queens missions are closed since this morning. The raid is entered from the Venus map I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom