• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

realcZk

I just kill everything up to point where the Ghost guy hacks the door. There I just kill as much as I can before a Hobgoblin Zaps me. I get about 40 kills per run.

Watch out, that ghost guy has a pretty poor track record when it comes to hacking doors. I've hacked at least 9000 doors with the guy and he always sets off the alarms or takes forever.

Milennia

Reporting for new thread and since some of those that could make it no longer can.

Ok since I have had bad luck finding groups I will be forming one for Wednesday 8pm EST

This will be for heroic/hard mode vault of glass

29 plus being the requirement as it's needed.

Please send me a pm if you are generally interested so I can add your name to the list

My PSN is cyborg1

This will be a weekly run and my first time attempting hard mode so any experience is appreciated as well as being vocal with a mic

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Joined a match which ended 5 seconds later, we won the game as well.

atouna.jpg

tumblr_inline_naj4rwOZpO1rf96sp.jpg

Am I the only one who has put a ton of hours into this game and still hasn't received even one exotic bounty? I don't really care that much because my weapons are great, but it's pretty strange to see that some of you have completed all of those bounties already. And yes I do a lot of the regular bounties so that's not the reason why I haven't gotten one.

I'm still in the same boat. Level 28. I've even tried turning multiples in on the slight possibility that it ups my chance of getting it.

hydruxo

Gaf, help me decide. A light in the Dark, or Tolands Legacy? Already did the other one.

Thorn = Light in the Dark
Bad Juju = Tolands Legacy

Bungie is buffing both at some point (who knows when). Thorn is good in PVP. Bad Juju might end up being great later on down the road once its buffed.

EDIT: I've done so many damn exotic bounties that the names run together lmao

ocean

Banned
Invective is cool but I really think the Legendary shotgun I got from the Raid (Found Verdict) is a lot better all-around. Anyone else have both of these and feel otherwise?

Vidpixel

Am I lame if I'm only playing the Iron Banner for the shaders, emblems, and Hunter cloak, none of which affect the actual gameplay?

SkylineRKR

Invective is cool but I really think the Legendary shotgun I got from the Raid (Found Verdict) is a lot better all-around. Anyone else have both of these and feel otherwise?

I agree with you but Invective has ammo regen and faster ROF.

Witness

hydruxo

I don't have Invective (working on it now actually) but I hated Found Verdict until I started upgrading it. Really awesome shotty after full-auto and stability upgrades.

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
Seriously? Because it's more ridiculous than shotguns and Fusion rifles 1 shotting people left and right?

yeah, easily. i mean i'm not fond of them either, or bladedancer while we're at it, but having everyone running around with suros has changed the way crucible plays for the worse. 'duels' don't last nearly as long and reaction time is nigh unimportant, all that matters is getting the drop on your enemy and you're golden, aka cod style.

Am I the only one who has put a ton of hours into this game and still hasn't received even one exotic bounty? I don't really care that much because my weapons are great, but it's pretty strange to see that some of you have completed all of those bounties already. And yes I do a lot of the regular bounties so that's not the reason why I haven't gotten one.
I feel your pain-- I just got my first one a couple of days ago. The drought will end.

Izuna

Banned
Raid fucking sucked. :(
I hate that you get deleveled. At least give me more Shards back from my upgraded gear or something. Damn.

Just realized i havent gotten the trophy for upgrading an exotic weapon fully. I have suros, gjallahorn and icebreaker maxed yet no trophy.

TURBO1112

Just realized i havent gotten the trophy for upgrading an exotic weapon fully. I have suros, gjallahorn and icebreaker maxed yet no trophy.

I never get my trophies/achievements until I get a disconnection error and sign back in. Then a few will pop for me, Its weird.

skip

the kill that got me rank III on Cabal kills was flame punching an elite Psion in the face.

feels good, man.

blackflag

yeah, easily. i mean i'm not fond of them either, or bladedancer while we're at it, but having everyone running around with suros has changed the way crucible plays for the worse. 'duels' don't last nearly as long and reaction time is nigh unimportant, all that matters is getting the drop on your enemy and you're golden, aka cod style.

I guess that is true, I have one. I just think the fusion rifles and shotguns break it more than anything.

FStop7

Banned
Is it possible to do a vault of glass raid by yourself or with fewer than 6 players? Is it feasible?

I've seen it 4 manned but it looked like a struggle.

You can't do it solo because there needs to be someone opening the portals on the other side while you're in getting the relics or when Atheon sends you away. Not to mention the middle needs to be defended from sacrifices.

Reporting for new thread and since some of those that could make it no longer can.

Ok since I have had bad luck finding groups I will be forming one for Wednesday 8pm EST

This will be for heroic/hard mode vault of glass

29 plus being the requirement as it's needed.

Please send me a pm if you are generally interested so I can add your name to the list

My PSN is cyborg1

This will be a weekly run and my first time attempting hard mode so any experience is appreciated as well as being vocal with a mic

Did you happen to get the pm I sent yesterday ?

Raid fucking sucked. :(
I hate that you get deleveled. At least give me more Shards back from my upgraded gear or something. Damn.
Just equip your non-leveled gear before big EXP payouts like mission endings and bounty redemption and run with your leveled stuff otherwise.

zlatko

Banned
I thought there were full sets of gear from Iron Banner for each class?

Hunter I saw this morning only had a chest piece it seems.

Titan I saw had two pieces?

Wtfish?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Is there a website or place we can go to check out what the new vendor is bringing to the table? I wanna plan out my play sessions to earn some new gear.

So quick question.

Is the Iron Banner reward gear better than other vendor gear? Talking max light.

You actually lose rep if you lose? Mass quitting is gonna happen if that is true...say it ain't so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom