• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skooky

Neo Member
People who say that Iron Banner isn't different from regular Crucible are crazy.

Are you still worth more points if you have the most points, but you're on the losing side? Because that would be stupid.

Gsnap

Well guess there was no reason for me to be scared of the iron banner. It's a little different from the regular crucible, but not really. Even at 24 with no legendary items I'm doing fine.

Boogdud

So I just literally dinged 20 and decrypting my first blue engram (that was a heavy weapon) I got a mote of life? Is that how this is going to work?

Evil Beaver

I thought there were full sets of gear from Iron Banner for each class?

Hunter I saw this morning only had a chest piece it seems.

Titan I saw had two pieces?

Wtfish?

Maybe they're random drops in Iron Banner? Who knows why Bungie show's off IB geared Guardians then only has an item or two available as the rewards.

Obscured

Iron Banner is not as bad as I would have thought, but all the games I've played so far are pretty lopsided. I wonder when people will realize that if you stick together your team usually does better.

Bravo123

Neo Member
Just did the Nightfall solo (really easy with icebreaker) and it gave me the same exotic chest armor that I'm wearing as a reward ha
With hoping for a Hand cannon, still haven't had a legendary Hand cannon drop :(

Awesome. Cheers dude!
Did not work for me. Bastard teleported onto the platform. I cheesed it on lvl 28 by going to the place were you jump down/ starting area. He wil always move to the right of the exit of the alcove. Basically pop round the corner to pump him full of lead and get back there if things get too hairy. I have Atheon's epilogue so he was a joke. Dropped faster the Riksis on restoration.

rugioh

Banned
Looking to do the Weekly Heroic/Nightfall, LVL 27 Defender Titan.

PS4: rugioh

send an invite if you're trying to run stuff

EDIT: PSN is SOOOOO SLOWWWWWWWWWW

raid down with fellow gaffers.
Atheon was kind enough to gift me the last word and Atheons epilogue lol

Was that hard mode double loot drops or did you get both of those just for normal mode?

I got 3 shards and a Suros Regime from the left side Gorgon chest on normal mode earlier today, it was rather surprising.

SkylineRKR

Iron Banner is not as bad as I would have thought, but all the games I've played so far are pretty lopsided. I wonder when people will realize that if you stick together your team usually does better.

My IB games were really close so far. But I like that its faster paced, yet not entirely CoD even though there are quite the one shots in there. It does keep me on my toes more.

k1t4j

So two guys here from GAF (funny, friendly people) and I had a great time but unfortunately we couldn't finish Nightfall and I really want it for the week :(

Anyone else wants to have a go at it? just need to perfect the boss strat down, the rest is pretty easy.

Psn:kitaj84 27 hunter I got void solar and arc weapons with me

So I just literally dinged 20 and decrypting my first blue engram (that was a heavy weapon) I got a mote of life? Is that how this is going to work?

No. It's random, to be honest getting motes out of blues is fairly rare...not to mention that you are going to be crying for those motes later. Be thankful, I wish all my blues turned into motes/strange coins.

How can you solo past the dinklebot scene anyway? I went back and picked them off over the edge but Hobgoblins will eventually one shot me. I guess Invis and picking them off one by one would work, but it would take ages.

Atheon's is completely sick in the Nightfall though, crazy DPS thanks to the modifiers.
Yeah that part is giving me problems. I'm sure I can take down the actual boss without much issue though.

My favorite moment in this game so far.

cub4q.gif

The PvP in this game is unbalanced as hell. I was hoping it would be slower paced and less run and gun, not CoD with different skins.

hydruxo

aww yiss, motha fuckin terminus

ZKB4P1s.jpg

I spent like 30 min before I went to bed last night trying to do the platforming to get up there haha. Got to the last ledge before you hop into the portal and fell off, so I called it quits. Gonna have to give it another try.

Just like everything else in the endgame, there is a "guaranteed" path for earning motes (leveling up) and a "fuck it, lets make it random" path for earning motes (playing the game).

MrDaravon

Found a bunch of blue engrams on my Hunter doing the Nightfall/Weekly stuff. Gave them to my level 21 Warlock. Got three legendaries out of them...all Titan gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom